Future State: Gotham to Have a Manga-Inspired Look!

DC FIRST LOOK – FUTURE STATE: GOTHAM #1

Although the DC Future State event was only during January and February, that doesn’t mean there aren’t more stories to tell about those possible futures of the DC Universe. And on May 11, fans will find out that the end of DC Future State was just the beginning, especially for Jason Todd, a.k.a. Red Hood.

Preview Future State: Gotham

Co-written by Joshua Williamson and Dennis Culver, this new ongoing series features art by Giannis Milonogiannis, whose black and white artwork provides anime/noirish atmosphere to this series.

Future State: Gotham will be on sale May 11, 2021. To find out more, head on over to this amazing article which includes an interview with co-writer, Dennis Culver, and artist, Giannis Milonogiannis!

Will you be hunting down your own copy of this “Remarkable Red Hood Read” when it hits shelves on May 11th? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below! :point_down:

2 Likes

Looks really cool! :raised_hands:

Tell me about it! Can’t say no to more Jason Todd!

1 Like

First I will say I love Red Hood and will be reading this regardless. BUT the Manga style is just not for me. Artwork that is black and white only, takes me out of the book. I can’t get immersed in the story as easily.

Some people love this style and I am sure they will love it. It looks great objectivity, just not for me.

Jason looking fire!

agreed and i kinda want to see Jason fight Dick