Funny Faces in DC

It may be worth noting that she is not hanging upside down.

Young Justice (2019) #8 - Stephanie Brown as Batwoman

7 Likes

YAY, Steph! I’ve got to read it.

7 Likes

Dark Knights Death Metal: The Last Stories of the DC Universe #1: Canary & Ollie.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Chase #1: Cameron Chase.

4 Likes

3 Likes

ass55-funnyface

Firebrand reveals shocking information… with an expression that can only be defined as “dull surprise”. Also, what’s going on with that hand?

From All-Star Squadron #55.

5 Likes

Truth & Justice #12: Talia al Ghul.

4 Likes

Green Arrow #35: Lex & Bruce.

3 Likes

Y’ever see that Twilight Zone episode about the masks?

That’s the vibe I’m getting.

4 Likes

This is my favorite side quest while reading.

7 Likes

Yes & just did full body shivers lol. The ventriloquist one gets me the worst. Than the one where they all discover their shrunk & inside of a glass got me pretty bad too. I know the exact vibes u speak of lol…

3 Likes

RWBY/Justice League #5: Bruce & Ruby Rose.

4 Likes

I… I was not aware this was a panel…

3 Likes

The name u mean? Crazy isn’t it? Or did u mean just in general b/c it is a brand new series they just dropped on here?

3 Likes

The fact that Talia would even consider Jason to be the next Ras Al Ghul. I know I haven’t been keeping up in comics lately but WOW! That was something I thought was… left behind I guess, now that Damian Wayne exists and there’s now that conflict of who he will end up being the legacy for.

3 Likes

Oh I gotcha. It brought me to the RWBY/ Justice League one? That’s why I was confused what was confusing lol?

3 Likes

Yeah… I’ve been so busy with school for almost a year now, so lately by the end of the day I don’t want to pick up another book, much less look at my laptop either. I don’t know much about what has been coming out recently in terms of books. I recently just bought 3 volumes of Red Hood: Outlaw and still have yet to crack it open (though I heard some stuff that I will blame the writers on, it happens), but I do not know the full story archs or contexts of how Red Hood’s series got wrapped up. It’s been a while since I’ve read anything that wasn’t assigned to me honestly.

3 Likes

Red Hood is amazing!!! You’re in for a huge treat!! One of my favorite reads on here. Awesome that u own them!!!

3 Likes

3 Likes