Funny DC Reaction Images

When you inadvertently invent a computer simply by taping together a bunch of calculators:

(Dr. Calculus seems a bit down about it all. Poor fellow. I do hope he is all right).

When the Dean of the college calls you a mean name because you are moving technology ahead too fast for her to handle:

When you need a quiet minute to process the mean name before you get back to business:

When the raw surging potential of those radio tubes and calculating machines makes you drunk with power:

8 Likes

When you jump to gaslighting as a solution way too quick and somebody should probably stage an intervention (or when your identity is almost comprised but you luck out)

7 Likes

if Dr. Calculus’s contribution to the miracle computer was “yeah i guess so” then Wonder Woman should inherit the title of Dr. Calculus

7 Likes

i’m having fun trying to guess which hero is this much of a narcissistic sociopath. current front runner Hal Jordan obv

7 Likes

my money’s on ray palmer; poor jean loring apparently had multiple breakdowns because of him long before any of the identity crisis nonsense

7 Likes

that’s a good call. anyway if it was Hal the yellow bulb from that lamppost would be flying towards his head

7 Likes

I was really hoping a conversation like this would follow and now I just need to find the best time to make the reveal. It’s all about suspense

7 Likes

For people with filthy souls.

When you’re having some trouble at trivia.

When someone questions whether you’re earnest (which is important!)

When you need to lay off the spicy food.

When you get shocked by static electricity.

But what really makes this one is:
Scarederman

When you’ve got it covered.

7 Likes

Is the only panel you can actually see his eyes in the entirety of Golden Age Superman?

9 Likes

I’ve seen a few panels, mostly in these last couple issues I’ve read drawn by Leo Nowak (I think this one’s from Action Comics #42), and they usually look about this goofy.

7 Likes

Blame Bill Finger. One of the only things and Kane agree about my original design is that my pupils would be clearly visible even with the mask on, but Finger changed it. Clearly Finger hates pupils, because he is named after a different body part.

7 Likes

Oh yeah, probably shouldn’t leave this hanging.

Biff, Jamags, you were both wrong (though your guesses did make quite a bit of sense). The answer is

Warning, the truth may shock or appall you

Barry Allen!

He’s even covered in shadows, dastardly

9 Likes

I love it

8 Likes

plot twist, this is actually the anti-monitor’s origin. he wanted revenge for barry taking advantage of his poor eyesight

6 Likes

when there’s no topic for Excessively Harsh DC Reaction Images

For mortal creatures.

kite man isn’t just annoying, he’s unoriginal

When someone implies Kryptonians aren’t plants. Or possibly algae.

(disclaimer: i don’t think the wikipedia entry on kryptonians actually says they’re plants or possibly algae. but it should, if it wants to be accurate.~~

7 Likes
Summary

The best part about this twist is that the professor is Iris’ father (who Barry was trying to break it to that he and Iris were just friends). It makes the Anti-monitor reveal even twistier

7 Likes

Who is that?

6 Likes

In JSA All-Stars, the team’s headquarters has a sarcastic AI named Roxy; that’s her. I’m not especially fond of the title so far (but people in TornadoSoup’s reading challenge thread, stay tuned for my review; there’s a twist coming), but I’ll admit Roxy is at least mildly funny most of the time.

8 Likes

7 Likes

When you take Bullets and Bracelets to the next level:

When you wish you hadn’t taken that stenography class:

(Alternate: When you wish you could miss quite a few of those words)

When EE—Ya! Indeed.

When your Ancient Greek society has at least Roman level technology:

When suffering Sappho those are the most adorable space ships:

When the obvious course of action in a battle in outer space is to get out of your spaceship and fight hand-to-hand:

(And if you fall off, there is no gravity so you take zero falling damage)

When there is no longer injustice on Uranus:

8 Likes