Funny DC Reaction Images

i guess i would if i had that kind of gluteal definition to show off

6 Likes

When you haven’t had time to go to the store yet. #Batgirls #CuppaNood :laughing: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

7 Likes

this is quite good

i hope this endures as a DC brand (is there a thread collecting all of them? i’ll look and update! maybe!)

6 Likes

:joy:
Nood! Love this possible call back.

x2260shf
#CuppaNood

6 Likes

@DC89 @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx y’all over here making me crave Ramen Noodles…

5 Likes

For when someone reads your DCUI bio

9 Likes

I appreciate everyone who reads my special words of wisdom that I wrote in my profile bio. Thank you for taking the time to read something I hold near and dear to my heart everyone :relieved::heartpulse::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Pessimism in a nutshell

8 Likes

same with me! And if you ever are feeling down, I have an inspirational quote in my bio that I change every once in a while to cheer people up

6 Likes

:joy:

7 Likes

batdarling

10 Likes

You haven’t actually read my bio, have you?

8 Likes

I’ll be honest, I didn’t think I did, but when I read it, I realized I actually have read your bio like 5 times lol

6 Likes

i like this one because it looks like the clowns are bullying batman while he’s just trying to walk by and he’s about to burst into tears

“Hey Birdman you wearing your tighty whities under there Birdman? Where ya goin White Noise? Gonna go revolutionize the fast food industry, The Founder? One Good Cop comin through!”

12 Likes

9 Likes

happy anniversary, @GL-Batophobia!

10 Likes

9 Likes

s-5f83da28ba26fcc543e8f65e624c0c9f6648ab5d

8 Likes

xreaA
xbmccrd1Bx
xbmccrd2x

#reactions #batman #music

8 Likes