Funny DC Reaction Images

These two are fairly self-explanatory:

And I’d intended to make a joke that this was Green Lantern trapped in a giant pinball machine until I realized that that’s not substantially less ridiculous than what’s actually happening in this panel:

10 Likes

uhhhhhhh yes

jokeryes2

no, but in a nice way

jokerno

and i swear i already made and posted this but i couldn’t find it so i made it again

ilikehimalready

and a couple bonus aquamans

aquaeyes

noseriouslywhat

10 Likes

It’s true

For the Parents

Flawless disguise

Pickle Cheesecake

Pass

Blur it

The face says it all

For Smelly Smells that Smell Smelly

Joy

Misinterpretations

They’re doing it

Nice refreshing liquid

9 Likes

i think there’s a lot of potential in this as a template to satirize opinions that are popular but sound like something a mindless swarm of blank-eyed fish would believe

fish

it could be silly, friendly teasing that’s obviously just a joke, like

fishmmm

or it could be a sincere statement that you wish to express with subtle and incisive humor

fishevs

8 Likes

When the planetary science behind the plot is somewhat questionable.

When the planetary science behind the plot makes it somewhat difficult to suspend disbelief.

When the planetary science behind the plot gets downright ridiculous.

When the planetary science behind the plot doesn’t really matter anymore because you’re enjoying the Golden Women’s Giant Interplanetary Vacuum Cleaner too much.

Bonus round: When Bullets and Bracelets is brought to its ultimate level.

11 Likes

It’s been a while since I’ve made a snarky post about Zack Snyder.

12 Likes

For a good fan theory.

For gratitude.

9 Likes

he’s living in a dream world!!!

i looked up the quote and it’s so much grosser than i remembered

Summary

“Once you’ve lost your virginity to this ■■■■■■■ movie and then you come and say to me something about, like, ‘My superhero wouldn’t do that,’ I’m like, ‘Are you serious?’ I’m, like, down the ■■■■■■■ road on that,” Snyder said.

“It’s a cool point of view to be like, ‘My heroes are still innocent. My heroes didn’t ■■■■■■■ lie to America. My heroes didn’t embezzle money from their corporations. My heroes didn’t commit any atrocities.’ That’s cool. But you’re living in a ■■■■■■■ dream world,” he added.

when zack snyder gets philosophical

worst

7 Likes

zack snyder thinks it’s naive to want your heroes not to commit “ATROCITIES.” who are his heroes!!! do we know!!! someone should check!!!

10 Likes

11 Likes

:laughing: :joy:

7 Likes

Censored for the kids

7 Likes

In the 1997verse Human Bullets is the opening band for White Star. I see it so clearly. :laughing:

6 Likes

Let us also not forget that he killed off Dick Grayson. Again, HE KILLED OFF DICK GRAYSON.
:eyes: :flushed: :unamused: :00_robin: :0_nightwing:

9 Likes

it looks like no one’s staked out which earth the Snyderverse is on so i guess i’ll go ahead, it’s this earth, now and forever

source (1)

7 Likes

At least Snyder made sure to give Dick the little shorts.

9 Likes

#Canon

7 Likes

Snyder: Yeah, so I killed off Dick Grayson in my JL movieverse.

WB Execs: …

Snyder: …

WB Execs: Mr. Snyder, we had, like, five or six films in development around Grayson as Nightwing and Todd for ‘A Death In The Family’ and Red Hood that we expected you to direct and/or oversee production of. We can’t do that now.

Snyder: Yah, but look at my Twitter/Reddit armies. I’m a god to those people! Too late to take it back now- already tweeted 'bout Grayson’s demise. Yeah baby!

WB Execs: …

WB Execs:

9 Likes

For when Zack Snyder sees what we’ve been posting lately.

9 Likes

If we’re gonna talk smack about Snyder, I wanna jump in.

“Where’s my husband, Zack? Where is he!?”

7 Likes