9 Likes

When it’s been a hard week.
When you’re in love.

When you eat something really gross.

Vacay!!!

Oopsie

7 Likes

When you hear big noise in trees.

When you are looking for a space princess and feel the need to show examples of what she might look like.

(Or, when Animal-Vegetable-Mineral Man finds the the girl of his dreams).

When you grow up to be a beautiful amazon but you were a surprisingly ugly baby.

(Honestly, they all look like potatoes, although parents are legally not allowed to admit it).

When you collapse after crossing the universe to deliver an important message and all they do is make inappropriate comments about your fashion sense.

When someone makes a joke about you but it kinda hurts.

When you are hanging with the boys but feel the need to set boundaries.

10 Likes

8 Likes

xreaA
xbmn1Bx
xre21

#alfred #batman

9 Likes

Is she related to Doris? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

9 Likes

For when someone grows up so much you Bok.

8 Likes

For when you have to laugh at a joke that you don’t really think is that funny, and it hurts a little inside, because you’d rather be destroying DC Continuity.

8 Likes

How did I not notice that? They even like the same kind of shirt!

6 Likes

IKR? Did this character show up before Doris Z.? ‘Cuz if so and she was just a minor one-off kinda’ thing she might have been crafted by Dr. Marston to test the waters in order to see whether readers would engage with Giganta. :thinking:

7 Likes

I didn’t mark which issue it came from (I have entirely too many Golden Age screenshots, if you can believe it), but I really have the gut feeling that you are right on this. And if you aren’t, you should be! #headcanon

7 Likes

When Mrs. Todd makes “welcome home” cookies for her husband but Damian tries to take the first one before he does :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Every. Single. Time.

9 Likes

9 Likes

When Batman gives you a lecture and asks hard questions.

When they say something mean but it’s actually pretty funny so you have to take it.

When someone comes up with the best reactionary phrase and no one’s around to appreciate it.

When you impress the God of War.

When you can trust a friend with an embarrassing secret.

When deleting a word bubble makes a panel suddenly much funnier.

9 Likes

𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 @GL-Batophobia!!! Sorry I’m so late to the party.

7 Likes

:eyes: :laughing: :wind_face:

8 Likes

Happy B-Day @GL-Batophobia! :smiley: :birthday:

10 Likes

Off topic (lol): Happy Belated B-Day? @GL-Batophobia
Back on topic
Reaction:

11 Likes

All these happy birthdays got me feeling like

11 Likes