Funny DC Reaction Images

it kinda makes it seem like power rings have sort of a personal objection to the color yellow than a technical problem, like when vegans refuse to eat food that was cooked in the same place as meat. and that protecting Green Lanterns from doofussy pratfalls is beneath them.

also i think when i hear a seagull squawking from now on, i’ll interpret it as “WHAT GOES ON”

7 Likes

When you get spammed with questions about being Robin:

tumblr_inline_pp24z3t7WI1wzp2d8_400

Is this a #ItsLovinJasonToddHourPost? I think this qualifies.

8 Likes

i didn’t mention it when i posted this before (a long time ago) but it’s, in fact, a Jason Todd post!

continuesscreaming

7 Likes

i formalized this one

igetit_

and i want to horde these, but i have to share

batheart
batcheers

batconfetti

blinkityblink

8 Likes

Lol, is the continue screaming supposed to be me when I see him, 'cause if so:

7bb6ff6a2847bf6a9266fdcf63c51f36

:rofl:

7 Likes

When another of your supporting cast dies gratuitously.

When you’re relegated to a supporting cast, the members of which have a suspicious tendency to die gratuitously.

8 Likes

:laughing: :purple_heart:

10 Likes

OMG I love this one Mr. @biff_pow. :star_struck: :batparrot:

9 Likes

(I just had to… :laughing:)

When you’re at Target/Costco/Walgreens with your GFs and one part of the group is already at the checkout counter and impatiently texts the slowpoke group that you’re in. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

11 Likes

when someone finds a grammatical loophole to get That Scene into funny dc reaction images

10 Likes

When people don’t mind the excessive cursing and flippant bloodshed in a certain TV-MA show.

11 Likes

xreaA
xdcbg25A
xmphh25
Detective Comics (1937) #359

8 Likes

:joy: :rofl:

x287 x1044

7 Likes

Looks like Kilowog is giving Nightwing some serious competition.

11 Likes

"How dare you! Desaad, ready the armadas- "
The Joker/Daffy Duck #1

9 Likes

Je vous remercie mes amies. :smiley: (in a La France state of mind today) :clipperton_island: :fries: :laughing:

8 Likes

BG! :star_struck: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart:

8 Likes

I absolutely adore this @ReepDaggle. :smiley: :purple_heart: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleys_crew:

8 Likes

HOW did i MISS that

batnoc

those are some salty hams!

9 Likes