7 Likes

Kate Spencer (Manhunter), one of my new faves. :laughing:

8 Likes

RF to Barry

5 Likes

11 Likes

What is that from?

6 Likes

Infinite Crisis, the 4th best event comic I have read.

5 Likes

Infinite Crisis #1

5 Likes

xincolor2Ax
xdp99x

:doom_patrol_club:

#doom-patrol #doom-patrol-club

8 Likes

7 Likes

Greasy. Beatle. haircut.

:eyes: :laughing: #CliffSnaps

7 Likes

Bā€™Man TOD- the minute he opened his mouth within earshot of Alfred.

#Iā€™llPutAKettleOn

7 Likes

I KNOW RIGHT?! The disrespectā€¦

6 Likes

I think that after the fistfight that my headcanon tells me inevitably took place after that interaction that Artemis and JT would actually turn out to be a pretty solid crime-fighting duo. I mean, I guess they already are in Outsiders tho, right? (I havenā€™t read very much of that title at all yet)

7 Likes

x2567shf

:laughing:

TOD? :thinking:

8 Likes

:laughing:

#AlfredGoBrr

Time Of Death

6 Likes

Jasonā€™s team is the Outlaws. Granted, they didnā€™t have a fist fight with each other, Jason was a bit tipsy that night, as he was asking Artemis about her origins and why she isnā€™t a big fan of WW.

7 Likes

Ah- gotchaā€™. Welp, Iā€™m glad that they didnā€™t fight. Did Artemis tell him the story of how she beat Diana in the games and was Champion of Themiscyria for a time?

6 Likes

No, but she explained why sheā€™s from Bana-Mighdall and why she worshipped Egyptian Gods instead of the Greek Gods (Iā€™m assuming this was one of the latest retcons for her character in Rebirth). She also tells him of the first time she met Dianaā€¦ it was not a good time, unfortunately :pensive:

6 Likes

#AboveTheFold89 - my source for entertainment/pop culture news and explanations. :smiley: :+1:t3:

5 Likes