FUNKO Thread

This thread is for everything Funko and DC! It doesn’t have to be a Pop to make the thread, Vynls, HeroWorld, and even Funko Soda is welcome! Speaking of Funko Soda, here are a few of my own!

9 Likes

Now I don’t have anything ( I can think of) of funkos that isn’t pop, but I will put my dc pops here ( I also have them on behemoths thread for just pops).

8 Likes

I keep seeing the Batman and Catwoman one but I never did get it.

2 Likes

By the way, that TTG Beast Boy isn’t a pop, he’s a Dorbz. You have something that isn’t pop after all!

2 Likes

Oh yeah, forgot about that one!

2 Likes

I have two other dorbz, but they aren’t DC. I have quite a few more pops but these are all my Dc ones ( plus I have a firestorm pop in a different spot.

2 Likes

These are so cool!! Awesome!!!

3 Likes

(Bumping this thread back up in the hope it will be revived)

1 Like

LOL. Thanks! I just got a Speed Racer pop as a belated Hanukkah present

3 Likes

What is everyones favorite DC Funko Pop? Please use pictures if available.

3 Likes

I really, really like the Dia De Los Muerte Jessica Cruz. I haven’t purchased it but I always admire it when I see it in stores, haha.

5 Likes

That’s amazing!!!

3 Likes

probably this one, even though I haven’t bought it because I will not pay full price and I haven’t seen it at the resale store I normally go to lol
DC Funko POP! Heroes Red Wing Robin Vinyl Figure - Walmart.com

4 Likes

Yeah, I havent bought one yet cause of the price. I did get an advant calender on sale once though.

3 Likes

The one that started it all for me when my girl got it for my birthday:

4 Likes

072e388a9e96a228e110ced87edda00d9447fa9c_2_187x250

Just a few of the Superman Funko POP in the collection

4 Likes

I know this isn’t DC related (Those will be revealed during Funko Fair Day 3 in February), but… WHERE TF DO I START??? Lol

1 Like

I just bought a used lot of Funko’s since they worked out to about $5.50 a piece, looked like they were in decent shape and have a unique aspect to them. I was originally looking for a Lois Lane, which the only really I like a great deal is a Silver Age Lois that comes with a Clark Kent and is very over-priced when you do see it somewhere, so while this lot didn’t have Lois, I can buy the version of her that matches these!

In the meantime, here are two Funko’s from the Smallville show that were recent (2018?) or so releases but are now, marked up excessively, when you find them on line, even used on eBay.

It’s from a set of five
Funko Smallville Pops
and I bought both of these food good prices. One of the reasons it’s so expensive is that the Clark Kent with the shirt rip gets kitbashed into any collection of randos, including politicians and other ‘celebs’ with delusion so super status.

Of the other five, I may one day grab the President Lex and I wouldn’t object to having the Ollie but I’m not paying through the nose for either.

EDIT: turns out the lot I purchased wasn’t Funko, but the Lil Bombshells by Cryptozoic, so I’ll consider those off topic.

But I did finally get a DC Funko I’ve been eyeing:

The Etta I’ve had since the movie came out and I guess I’ve never posted it before. I got the Vigilante a little over a week ago, when they were having that Pop clearance sale, so I got the Sulu for free.

And why, yes, I do consider the Sulu a DC pop:

3 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/SDCC-2023-Shared-Comics-QUESTION/dp/B0CC1W53RJ/ref=sr_1_37?crid=YCD06G6K7ITR&keywords=funko+dc+comics&qid=1692163951&sprefix=funko+d%2Caps%2C673&sr=8-37

@HubCityQuestion

Not sure if you got it or not, but I think this is a good way to get it on Amazon, instead of buying from crazy ebay sellers. It’s the SDCC 2023 The Question Funko Pop!

1 Like

I got it when it went on sale at the Funko Pop online store!

2 Likes