Funko SDCC 2020 Exclusives

Well done! I added him to my cart within 5 seconds of the page opening. Had all my info already loaded. Went in line, got to checkout and BAM! Spinning wheel of death waiting on shipping. Only added BL just to be quicker due to the limited pieces.

4 Likes

Yeah I only added Black Lightning as well. My shipping got stuck for a couple minutes but loaded all x’d out and went through. Then went back after I got him to get other exclusives and got caught on shipping and didn’t get any others.

2 Likes

Congrats to all who got their Pops before the bots gobbled them up! Totally peanut-butter & jealous of y’all!:star_struck:
They say confession is good for the soul, so… yes, I shamefully paid an eBay scalper $30, sniped myself a Ra’s & felt like I was one of the lucky ones. I can’t talk about Glitter Mr. Freeze yet, it’s still too fresh, too raw; too painful to even try… but I know he & I will find each other when the time is right.

4 Likes

I really wish the Black Lightning Pop was easier to find, I’ve got a nice little Arrowverse collection on my desk at work (even though the Batwoman and Constantine are technically the comic book versions) and I’ve been wanting to add Black Lightning basically since the show started. Ditto the TV Supergirl, since her costume is so different from the other Supergirl Pops that are available.

4 Likes

They should have made more than 3,000 Black Lightnings. I also really want them to make more Supergirl TV funkos :pensive: they make lots of flash and arrow funkos but where’s the Supergirl love

4 Likes

Last year I ended up not getting Killer Frost before it sold out and paid $35 to an eBay scalper. Crazy now that Killer Frost Funko is worth $100. Ra’s will definitely go up in value. :chart_with_upwards_trend:

3 Likes

I think so too. I had to have Ra’s!!! He’s just so… Ra’s!

3 Likes

Mr freeze is out of stock

2 Likes

Add me to the list of missing out on the Black Lightning pop

2 Likes

I really wanted a Ras. I don’t really want to encourage the scalpers through. I couldn’t believe how fast everything sold out though I realize this happens every year. I was naive enough to think that with the whole @home idea that the infrastructure to get these would have been more fan friendly.

2 Likes

Cyborg superman my favorite. But love them all

3 Likes

Maybe DC Universe can get us a Black Lightning limited run in the store for subscribers? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Excellent suggestion! Huzzah!

1 Like

Convention exclusive merchandise being available through DCU is a great idea!

How about it, @DC_Community?

2 Likes

I so want the Black Lightning Funko, but I know I’ll never be able to get one…sigh

2 Likes

Totally spaced on this and Cyborg Superman is sold out. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Would love to have a Cyborg Superman one of these days

2 Likes

If you enjoy Funkos you should check out the documentary a bout Funko (possibly still on Netflix)

1 Like

That documentary is pretty good…

GameStop just cancelled my order for the Mr Freeze. :disappointed:

1 Like