Funko SDCC 2020 Exclusives

SDCC @ Home starts today, Wednesday, July 22nd, and what would SDCC be without exclusive Funko Pops?

Funko is still bringing their exclusive Pops to the masses and you know they’ll be hotter than ever!

Check out all of this year’s SDCC Funko Exclusives below and which retailer to find them at!

For the Funko Shop exclusives, those will be available starting today, Wednesday, July 22nd at 5p PST/8p EST at the Funko Shop.

For all other retailers, you’ll be able to snag them at their respective online stores tonight beginning at 9:01p PST/12:01a EST.

Of course, you’ll have to move quickly to claim one of these amazing DC-themed Funkos!

Pop Heroes: Batman & Robin – Mr. Freeze (Glitter) (Available from GameStop)

Pop! Heroes: DC Super Heroes

Black Lightning - Limited to 3000 (Available only at SDCC)

Ra’s Al Ghul (Available from Entertainment Earth)

Cyborg Superman (Available from Target)

Which Funkos are you hoping to grab? Tell us in the comments below!

21 Likes

Awesome™️

2 Likes

Very noice!

2 Likes

Oh, that Cyborg Superman looks good!

5 Likes

@SuperBlueGrodd, @FerroLad, @Behemoth

2:43pm 7/22/2020

1 Like

Thanks for the alert @AliDCNotLetMeLogin. I’m hoping to snag Cyborg Superman.

3 Likes

Radical! Thanks for tagging me!

1 Like

Anyone know where the Black Lightning POP is being sold? It says “show only” – does that mean Funko site or SDCC site?

2 Likes

I’m getting BL, Ra’s, Super Sonic, SSG Goku, and maybe Nightcrawler. Still praying they’ll release Damian one day.
Bless you, @AliDCNotLetMeLogin!

4 Likes

GASP
I want them all :anguished: Why did I have to see this after just telling myself I’m not allowed to buy any for at least two pay periods! :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

I just successfully got the Black Lightning funko and could not be any happier!! :zap:

4 Likes

Wow, congrats! I had it in my cart at 5.01pm and 30 minutes later the shipping updated and it was sold out. I thought I was good for a minute but alas not to be.

4 Likes

Cool! I heard they were sold out in minutes

3 Likes

They’re definitely sold out, believe me, I’ve looked.
If you’re still itching for one of these Pops, I can faithfully report that eBay is already littered with SDCC 2020 Funko Pops (at several times the cost). You won’t receive your purchase until some time in September, naturally, because it has to be shipped twice before it gets to you. The cheapest I saw was $33 (twice the cost, plus $3 for shipping), but most were already at around $75!!!
Sad to see so many private sellers scalping Pops to fans for a piece of the take. The Pops probably mean nothing to them, other than a quick buck, but to the fans these are something special. I had hoped, given the state of things here & all over the world, that perhaps a sense of growing compassion, courtesy & community would keep this from happening to the extent it has in past years, but alas…

3 Likes

Love the glitter on Mr. Freeze lol

4 Likes

I can’t believe it took this long to get a Black Lightning Funko! I’m definitely picking up that Mr. Freeze or B&R Pop for my best friend’s next birthday.

2 Likes

Agreed. I hate bots :frowning: and websites seem to glitch and favor bots constantly

3 Likes

How!?

2 Likes

I don’t even know I’m still in shock. Must have been really lucky

3 Likes

Same. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like