Fun “Real” References/Ads in Comics

Zatanna: The Jewel Of Gravesend #1: Lin- Manuel Miranda, CNN, The View, & The Red Sox.

4 Likes

Young Justice: Sins Of Youth #1: The Price is Right.

4 Likes

YJ: Flash/ Impulse #1: Regis, Leno, Letterman, Conan, Katie Couric, Rush Limbaugh, & Roy Raymond Jr.

4 Likes

YJ Secret & Deadboy & Sins Of Youth #2: Buffy (the vampire slayer), Power Rangers, & Jim Jones, Kool-Aid (evil lol).

4 Likes

Adventures of Superman #505: Seinfeld, Amelia Earhart, & Fabio.

4 Likes

The Flash: The Fastest Man Alive #1 & Knightwatch #2: Terminator, & BOP The Movie.

4 Likes

Constantine #15: The Brothers Grimm.

4 Likes

Future State: Gotham #18: Bedtime for Bonzo. I know there’s barely any letters on the marquee? But, that’s what made me want to post it. I know w/o knowing that’s the movie their referencing, has to be!!!

5 Likes

Superman: Day ofDoom #3: J-LO.

That’s what I see​:point_up_2: …it’s tough sledding…I gotta report it…? Just been busy…

5 Likes

Batman: Fortress #6: Mighty Mouse.

HQ #23: Prince, Beethoven, Mozart, Lincoln, & Marilyn Monroe.

IM LOCKD OUT IF ANYONE SEES THIS LOL. rough one…still have the closed box when I post? Usually self corrects but been months now…it’s difficult :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

Be free @capo-mage!

4 Likes

Rise up and let Freedom Ring.

4 Likes

Rise up and let Freedom Ring.

3 Likes

Ty @scoop001 & @RexRebel !!! Mucho appreciation!!

4 Likes

Hawkgirl #62: King Kong, Fay Wray, & Walmart.

4 Likes

Batman: Urban Legends #21: Mario Kart.

3 Likes

New Super-Man and the Justice League of China #20: The Simpsons.

4 Likes

Legends of the DC Universe (1998-2001) #14: Whistler’s Mother (Arrangement in Grey and Black #1 by James McNeill Whistler)

4 Likes

Hellblazer #51: Colombo, Miss Marples, Starsky & Hutch, Price is Right & Lou Reed (locked out on musical references lol).

3 Likes

Hellblazer #52: Madonna- Blonde Ambition Tour- In Bed With Madonna, Vanilla Ice- Ice Ice Baby, T-Rex- Get it On, & Star Trek Beam Me Up Scotty.

3 Likes