Fun “Real” References/Ads in Comics

Rogues #3: Planet of the Apes.

4 Likes

Batman: Urban Legends #17: Coca-Cola.

4 Likes

DC vs Vampires coffin edition #1: George Washington, & Charles Manson.

The Sandman Presents: Lucifer #3 Billie Holiday- Stormy Weather, Bob’s Big Boy, Barbie Dream Corvette, & Dumbo.

@scoop001 @Jurisdiction @SuperBlueGrodd @RexRebel @mercurie80 , if u or anyone for that matter? Could unlock me? Be much appreciated. I wish it would tell u b4 u type everything out & post it, that it’s all for nothing. Would save me probably a combined 10 days a year lol…

5 Likes

Be free

5 Likes

Ty buddy!!! I’ll reuse this space lol.

Power Girl #13: The Wire.

5 Likes

Power Girl #14: Slim Jim. Snap into one…jk.

Power Girl #15: Barney & Back (Bat) to the Future.

4 Likes

Dark Crisis: YJ #2: Matrix.

4 Likes

Black Adam #2: (Robin Hood) Men In Tights.

4 Likes

DC vs Vampires: All-Out War #1: Village of the Damned.

4 Likes

Artemis: Requiem #3: 𝐊𝐈:zap::zap:.

Paul.

4 Likes

Superman/ Batman #4: The Rolling Stones- You Can’t Always Get What You Want, & Spy vs Spy.

4 Likes

Same as above #5: Bond. OO7.

5 Likes

Hellblazer #135: Mary Shelley & Frankenstein, Princess Diana lighter & mentioned along with the amazing British band Dire Straits, & Friends.

4 Likes

Hellblazer #138: The Kray Twins. Their infamous gangsters from the uk. They’ve made a few movies about them. The 1st one is in my 501 must see movie books. I’ve seen both, unless there’s another one I’m unaware of? -& assuming that’s who their talking about? But, it has to be. They were basically famous…

4 Likes

Hellblazer #44: Monty Python.

4 Likes

Task Force Z #10: Sound of Music- So Long, Farewell- Oscar Hammerstein II & Richard Rogers.

4 Likes

Batman: Journey into the Knight #4: Nancy Reagan. She really did use a psychic, more like an astral expert. She told Ronald Reagan what days to do major world events, when her psychic told her what day & month would be the best day to do it. Kind of scary…?

4 Likes

DC Power: A Celebration #1: War of the World’s & Muhammad Ali & Trainer who would always pump em up by saying rumble young man rumble AAAHHHH!!!

4 Likes

DC Harley Quinn’s Romances #1: Nirvana (smells like teen spirit) also…there’s a deodorant named teen spirit & that’s why Nirvana named that tune after it, fun fact lol, & Heath Ledger as Joker.

4 Likes

DCU Holiday Special ‘09: Chewbacca.

4 Likes