Fun “Real” References/Ads in Comics

Here you……! Oh, wait

Also, I appreciate you not being able to wait to hear the Fish head song, it needed to be out here

4 Likes

:joy: absolutely no truer words have ever been spoken!!! I couldn’t believe it while I was scrolling. Haunted me as a kid, but me & my sister loved it :blush:

4 Likes

Hawkman #16: Six Flags & Demon Drop (it’s actually at Cedar Point, very 1st ride as u enter) & Big Bird.

4 Likes

Hawkman #19: Indiana Jones.

Hawkman #21.

4 Likes

Hawkman #28: Bob Dylan- Dirt Road Blues.

4 Likes

Batman: Nevermore Vol 1

5 Likes

I’m missing whatever I’m not supposed to miss lol? Unless, you’re saying that Poe looks like Hawkman in that pic? Or it’s over my head completely, & I’m usually pretty decent at picking it up…? Great find tho regardless… probably staring right at me too….

4 Likes

Hawkman #33: Annie Hall, Christopher Walken, True Romance, Clarence (Christian Slater), & Patricia Arquette in one of (True Romance, both great tho. However, my views on the director have now changed as far as Annie & Woody go…) the best movies ever!!! Imho……tons of other movie stars, movies.

3 Likes

Hawkman #34: Sex and the City, & The Stepford Wives.

3 Likes

Hawkman #35: Madonna.

3 Likes

Nope no Hawkman reference intended.

5 Likes

Oops. I didn’t mean to delete just rewrite. I didn’t tag u so I still don’t see what I’m not seeing….lol. I gotta get this eventually.

Supergirl #30: Monopoly.

4 Likes

Got it!!! Poe & Dylan!! Huge influence on Bobby was Poe. I was thinking characters and panel only. 🅸🅵 that’s the reason that is? I’m pretty confident this time tho….

4 Likes

:+1: :magic_wand::sparkles::dizzy::zap:

4 Likes

Batman: Fortress #1: The Purge, Wheels on the Bus, Alice Cooper & Alice Cooper- School’s Out, & Antiques Road Show.

4 Likes

Batman: Beyond the White Knight #3: Robocop.

4 Likes

Detective Comics #1060: Eminem- The Real Slim Shady. (Inferred).

4 Likes

Harley Quinn #15: Steve Martin, & Scooby-Doo terminology/ referenced by how every episode ends…mostly…

4 Likes

Teen Titans Academy #15: Professor & Mary Ann/ Gilligans Island.

4 Likes

The Secret Society of Supervillains #1: Planet of the Apes, & King Kong.

4 Likes