wait it mxy and not myx?

3 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 12.52.29 PM
Because he’s L.A. Williams

4 Likes

It may be. Not really sure. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yea. Mxyptlk
Took me a while before I could spell that from memory lol.

4 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-11-01 at 8.15.39 AM
I never knew that!

5 Likes

Nice fact

3 Likes

LOSH/ Bugs Bunny #1.

5 Likes

New slang always coming out. Even in the future. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

People try to guess but their never even remotely close. Thanks to the net some words I’ve used 25+ years ago our “trending” ughh feel gross even typing that word lol. My dogs’ nickname was Kiki & that took off. He passed in the late 90’s. Was I would’ve trademarked that one like Buffer trademarking “Let’s get ready to rrrumble”. I better not have to pay for that, lol.

3 Likes

Man, autocorrect. Took 3 tries to get that the way I typed it. Why would it choose kets over let’s. Yeah, I wanted to use kets get ready to rrrumble instead of let’s get ready…won’t even accept that word when I typed it? Yet, it chooses it for me over Let’s? It just did it again, probably b/c I keep typing it as an example…

3 Likes

Guess I should’ve flipped the page? Literally the next page from the same issue above me LOSH/ Bugs Bunny #1.

8 Likes

Man…the next page.

5 Likes

Same one…

6 Likes

think he/she/they actually quit?

3 Likes

These are great :laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

Nah…they mess around all the time. They had a crew on that comic that was around forever. I’m sure the tradition carries on. I didn’t think to look at who it was? Might’ve been a combo of writers since it was a crossover issue?

3 Likes

Ty buddy…!!!

3 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-11-15 at 8.39.02 AM

4 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-11-16 at 2.31.44 PM

4 Likes