Fun or Interesting DC Editor Notes

4 Likes

Monkey Prince #1.

4 Likes

I have to hope that there are comic shop employees who got free ice cream because of this.

4 Likes

4 Likes

But if they do tell me then how will I be able to read this.

4 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

Action Comics #990.

A reference to C & C Music Factory song for our younger or non-musical members… Paul Kaminski & Mike Cotton are the 2 artists. The P & C…

4 Likes

Batgirls #4.

6 Likes

5 Likes

I finally got my hands on the Road to Perdition comics and now I’m laughing!

4 Likes

Harley Quinn #13: 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐇_ 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐌 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐒. (Play on words).

5 Likes

WILDC.A.T.S Covert Action Teams #19.

4 Likes

The editor’s not wrong though…

3 Likes

Absolutely correct lol. Savant is always into something…

3 Likes

The Batgirls notes have been pretty fun. Pretty much every issue has some flair. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

HQ TAS: Legion of Brats.

I hope it’s true….:crossed_fingers:…plus 5+ more…

5 Likes

It is season 4 was confirmed.

5 Likes

I just read that in today’s drops. HQ TAS #1 that dropped today mentioned it. Of course I didn’t look they might’ve just been hoping. But, they said we already shot season 4. I was wondering if they were saying that officially or not? Now I know. Ty buddy. I’m telling ya with good friends u don’t need social media (except this site) to get updates lol. My friends love it cuz they just sit there & text each other things everyone who looks at Google right when they awake etc. already know. So their constantly doing the hey did u hear, yeah I read it then so & so Facebooked me about it. They love that there’s always one person (me) who’s like what? Are u serious? Idk that? lol.

3 Likes

5 Likes