Full Cast of DC's Creature Commandos Revealed

As expected, the series will feature the voice talents of Sean Gunn as Weasel, who will be joined by Frank Grillo as Rick Flag Sr., Maria Bakalova as Princess Ilana Rostovic, Indira Varma as The Bride, Zoe Chao as Nina Mazursky, Alan Tudyk as Dr. Phosphorus, David Harbour as Eric Frankenstein, Sean Gunn as G.I. Robot, with Steve Agee reprising his role as John Economos.

10 Likes

DAMN! What a cast!

6 Likes

This really does look like a great cast. This and the new Superman might be the two DC films I’m most excited about.

6 Likes

Damn, that’s a fantastic voice cast!

6 Likes

That is an incredible cast. I was already looking forward to this and now I am super looking forward to this.

3 Likes

Nice. Looking awesome™:+1:. Really curious how they’ll adapt them for there live action appearances.

2 Likes

It’s an excellent cast and I suspect @NYJt3 they were picked in part for consideration for live action. But I am concerned, as Dreamworks Animation so often proved in their heyday, that picking a good or even decent live action actor didn’t always translate to good, or even decent, voice acting work.

But yes, I am more excited about this than most other stuff announced today.

3 Likes

Creature commandos will be a show not a film. Also Creature commandos is being released before Superman Legacy which makes it the first project

1 Like

It’s got my attention.

1 Like

Can someone quickly clear some stuff up? Since the only stuff I know about the Creature Commandos comes from the Earth-27 Project

1 Like

What questions do you have?

1 Like

For starters, isn’t Dr. Phosphorus a villain?

Yeah, but it’s possible that this is being portrayed as a more supernatural version of the Suicide Squad. Or he’s just the one bad guy who’s been recruited in a team with more anti-heroic characters.

1 Like

Technically the Weasel is also a villain to because he was recruited in the Suicide Squad

3 Likes

Oh, I remember that scene!

“Hey, hey! He’s not a werewolf, okay? He’s a weasel! He’s harmless. I mean… he’s not harmless, he’s killed twenty-seven children, but y’know… we got him to… I think he’s agreed to do this. Whatever the case, everyone get into position to drop.” - Rick Flag Jr.

1 Like

It’s funny how you typed in every word in the sentence

1 Like

Ah, but I didn’t. Wikiquote: the perfect cheat. I’m strange not insane.