Full Arcs

Figured we could create a thread listing any stories that have the entire arc on here. (If there are any :speak_no_evil:) No complaining about the app, just contributing!

7 Likes

This would actually be really helpful. Thanks!

2 Likes

I saw someone claimed Red Robin is the only full arc on here with 26 issues

1 Like

The entire 52 issue Batman Eternal run is on here.

1 Like

The entire 38 issue run of Manhunter (2004) is on here. (However issue 21 is from the wrong volume.)

1 Like

Formerly known as the Justice League has all 6 issues.

2 Likes

Maybe you could have a section on the app that could show the comics that are in present rotation which are full story arcs…and also future story arcs coming or continuing from what’s on…

5 Likes

Those are very good ideas that I agree with.

3 Likes

I think the New Gods has the first dozen or so issues of its initial run.

1 Like

Search for Batman comic series there are a few of them that have alot. Like Batman and the outsiders. Legends of dark knight. Shadow of the bat. Batman eternal and some others to.

1 Like

I’m very excited to start reading James Robinson’s Starman (1994) run. This series has been one of my DC blind spots for far too long. Currently this service is offering up issues 0-38. However, it is missing #5, #24, & #32. I’m assuming these issues will be posted as soon as DC catches the mistake. Are you reading this DC? It would also be nice to know if the subsequent issues of the series will be posted in the near future. I would like to know what kind of expectation I should have. Should I expect that the subsequent issues will be posted to the service, or should I expect to have to purchase the rest of the issues if I take the bait of reading the first batch on the service? DC needs to give customers a very clear answer as to what we should expect. Also, are the first batch of issues going to disappear if the next batch does indeed go up? I hope that the missing issues go up soon so I can start my binge before these initial issues possible disappear.

I saw no full arcs

Geoff Johns full lantern run would be great

Most of the 90s Aquaman series have the entire series from start to finish.

Jack Kirby only did 11 issues of The New Gods and The Forever People so the entire initial run is there. Mister Miracle was 18 issues on its initial run

I noticed the 90s aquaman seeies, too. It’s got 75 issues. Seems to just be missing issue #0

All-Star Superman has all 12 (though I keep seeing people commenting that only one issue is on the service)

The Dark Knight Returns is complete (another I keep seeing people claim is incomplete)

Also it appears that there’s complete Death in the Family and Under the Red Hood runs.

Also oddly enough The new 52 Hawk and Dove has all 8 issues.

I’ll be on the lookout for more.

2 Likes

I noticed the 90s aquaman seeies, too. It’s got 75 issues. Seems to just be missing issue #0

All-Star Superman has all 12 (though I keep seeing people commenting that only one issue is on the service)

The Dark Knight Returns is complete (another I keep seeing people claim is incomplete)

Also it appears that there’s complete Death in the Family and Under the Red Hood runs.

Also oddly enough The new 52 Hawk and Dove has all 8 issues.

I’ll be on the lookout for more.

All of the Perez and Wolfman Titans work

Just finished reading Batgirl: Year One. It was the complete arc. I believe the other “Year One” series on here are complete as well.

1 Like

Vixen: Return of the Lion has all five issues. I’m going to read that one next :slight_smile: