From Black Label 03/18/2020. Birds of Prey

1 Like

1 Like

This looks really good. Anxious to start it!

1 Like

While I’m disappointed that we won’t get to see this as a series, I am looking forward to a nice, solid one-shot. Maybe we’ll get a new series with a more classic team and the fans will shut up about how “Harlee Ka-win is takin’ ovah muh komikz!” for two-and-a-half seconds.

But probably not.

1 Like

I’m a Harley fan…

…plus I understand that as a business, DC wouldn’t be pitting out anything that people don’t buy.

So, IMO Harley can take over all she wants!

And welcome @Eneishi !

This is a pretty awesome place to meet awesome people and talk about awesome comics!

1 Like

Your Harley memorabilia collection has me seething with envy.

Anyway, this interesting little excursion has given me an excuse to gush about how awesome the BoP movie looks. Maybe I’m biased because I never read the original Birds of Prey comics — the most familiarity I have with them is the Brave and the Bold episode — but I honestly hope the movie does well. I know there’ll be people who despise it no matter what — this is the Internet, where it seems enjoying anything is strictly verboten — but hopefully people can just enjoy a fun movie.

I think at the very, very, VERY least, it’s going to have some pretty badass action. When you get the guys who did the John Wick franchise involved, how can they not?

1 Like