[Friends of the Super Friends] đź“ş Monthly Watch-Along đź“ş Thursday April 16th 6 pm PT / 9 pm ET / 8 pm CT / 7 pm MT

Welcome to the brand-new once-a-month…Thursday Evening

:tv:[Friends of the Super Friends] Watch-Along :tv:

challenge

Come one, come all and enjoy a refreshing hour’s dip into DC’s animated past!

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments!

When: Thursday April 16th 9 PM ET / 6 PM PT / 7 PM MT / 8 PM CT

We’ll launch the recordings in perfect unison at the appointed time! I suggest using two devices: one to watch and one to respond as we watch on this thread.

What to queue and save to a Favorites list beforehand:

For this Thursday evening, we unveil the following 3 Super Friends sweet and sour mix (around 21 minutes each):

superfriends golden trap
Darkseid’s Golden Trap Parts 1 and 2 Season 8 Ep 5 (Oct ’84) : In “Darkseid’s Golden Trap,” the villainous Darkseid captures the Super Friends, and acquires a supply of deadly gold kryptonite. Darkseid’s Golden Trap

…then…
:tv::tv::tv::tv::tv::tv::tv::tv::tv::tv:

History of Doom Season 3 Ep 16 (Dec ’78) : Investigating the destruction of Earth, aliens trace the responsibility to the Legion of Doom. History of Doom

…concluding with the mind-boggling…:tv::tv::tv::tv::tv::tv::tv::tv::tv::tv:

cheeta
Secret Origins of the Super Friends Season 3 Ep 7 (Oct ’78): The Legion of Doom alters the past so that the three most powerful Super Friends never existed. Secret Origins of the Super Friends

Hope to see you Thursday evening!!!

3 Likes

I’m kinda intrigued, but I also know that 90 minutes of Super Friends would be rather…potent. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

And for the drinking game-- you must sip your favorite innocent beverage every time one of the Super Friends’ says… “I’ve got to…!”

3 Likes

And these are the extraordinary Super Friends episodes handpicked curated just for you

1 Like

I hope to see some of my watch along Super Friends join:
@CassTheStreet @MisfitCMJ @Vroom @toonatonian @Aquamon @nu52 @Jay_Kay @Meisaj @JLWWSM along with a cast of 1,000s! Let’s see if we can break the server! Break the server! Break the server! Save the cheerleader!

4 Likes

I will be here with bells on or just be here. However I’m feeling fancy on that day.

2 Likes

Sounds Super Fun! I expect I will be here, love a good WAL party! Thanks for hosting @Don-El

2 Likes

Thanks Super Friends!!!

1 Like

I’ll be there!

1 Like

Thanks @Meisaj!

1 Like

I think the question everyone’s asking is, “Who will watch the Watchalongers?”

1 Like

1 hour to go before we launch for Super Friends!!!

I have to admit something – I have literally never watched an episode of Super Friends, but what the hell, I’ll give it a shot tonight. :smiley:

1 Like

12 min

2 Likes

2 min

1 Like

Let’s watch the intro only for this first episode.

2 Likes

season 8 ep 5 1 min

Launch go go go

1 Like

ooo Firestorm