[Friends of the Super Friends] 📺 Monthly 3rd Wednesday Watch-Along May 20th 6 pm PT / 9 pm ET / 8 pm CT / 7 pm MT 📺

Welcome to the once-a-month Wednesday Evening [Friends of the Super Friends] :tv: Watch-Along :tv:,

VIEWER BEWARE!!! If you tend to get light-headed during scary movies, avoid joining this watchalong please!!! The villains this time around are extra-bad bad guys and gals, and even the heroes at times have an evil twist to them, yikes!!! “Momma told me not to come…” WE WARNED YOU

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments!

When: Wednesday May 20th 9 PM ET / 6 PM PT / 7 PM MT / 8 PM CT

We’ll launch the recordings in perfect unison at the appointed time! I suggest using two devices: one to watch and one to respond as we watch on this thread.

What to queue and save to a Favorites list beforehand:

For this Wednesday evening, we unveil the following 3 Super Friends gripping animated mini-dramas (around 21 minutes each): again, maybe take your nerve medicine BEFORE VIEWING!

The Bride of Darkseid Part 1 & 2 Season 8 Episode 1 (Sept 1984) Bride of Darkseid 1 and 2 Darkseid would like to marry someone. Who could it be?

The Wrath of Brainiac / Reflections in Crime Season 8 Episode 2 (Sept 2984) Brainiac Wrath First, Brainiac and Darkseid join forces to defeat the Super Friends in “The Wrath of Brainiac.” Later, in “Reflections in Crime,” Mirror Master, master of all reflected images, traps the Super Friends in the sixth dimension.

Universe of Evil Season 4 Episode 5 (October 1979) Universe of Evil Superman changes places with an evil Superman from parallel world.

Super Friends Forever!!!

2 Likes

Looking forward to it! Love The Universe of Evil episode.

Me too! Hour and a half before we launch into space with the Super Friends!!

@CassTheStreet @nu52 @Meisaj @Jay_Kay @Vroom @AlexanderKnox @toonatonian Hope some of you are free tonight, this might be the last Super Friends Watch a long by me.

2 Likes

@clucktrent thanks for planning to join

Ready

1 Like

3 minutes to lift off

very odd first 20 seconds on this first episode

I saw it not that long ago but I don’t remember

Big Firestorm fan so

1 Like

Same! 1 minute

1 Like

ok, time to start the show!

Intro?

yup

Good, I’d rather not skip it

Here’s hoping that this episode is the basis for Justice League II.

2 Likes

That giant intro robot looks like a villain from early FF days.

For sure, welcome back!

1 Like

and welcome to Firestorm

Great that he was highlighted