Friday Night Watch-Along! BYOM - LEGO BATMAN, 11/20 @5PM PST/8PM EST

This is too ironic, I literally watched this 2 days ago and didn’t know this WAL was planned! This is one of my favorite movies :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

I’ve actually never seen it! :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

It is so heartwarming and wholesome.

3 Likes

owl

5 Likes

5 Likes

Hello everybody, you’re friendly neighborhood Reaganfan78 is here, after watching the brand new episode of Mandalorian! And what a great episode it was!:smiley:

3 Likes

9 MINUTES! (And some regular font for the type set gods and goddesses)

4 Likes

Wow HBO Max has a lot of Lego movies :movie_camera: :flushed: well a lot to me :laughing:

4 Likes

I know, right?! This was me when searching for a movie for the WAL a couple weeks ago:

3 Likes

I saw someone ask if you need to see Lego the movie before this, and the answer is no.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

This just makes a great day even better. I’ve been moving to my new house all today and yesterday, and I just set up a temporary bed (I slept on the floor last night, do not recommend) and have my computer monitor raised off the floor which is so nice. My cat also just showed up from hiding all day :smiley_cat: And I moved my snakes to the house today so all of my pets are with me. Couldn’t be happier :star_struck:

4 Likes

Alright! Is everybody getting READY?

4 Likes

Sounds like a good day! Glad you are getting moved successfully.

4 Likes

Yay!!! Congrats on the new house and glad all of the critters are settling in. :green_heart: :green_heart:

3 Likes

Glad you like my gif picture story yesterday, I had fun making it.:grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks, I feel like the strongest Jest in all of the land because of how I’ve been struggling my hoards of stuff into my house.

Yes~! Thanks! I hope everyone gets used to it. My cat initially was very not impressed.

4 Likes

I loved it, @Reaganfan78! It was super cute and really amazing!

3 Likes

Thankyou so much!:grinning:

2 Likes

Are we READY?

4 Likes

Got it pulled up already!!

3 Likes