Free Pride Icons for DCU!

Yes, definitely! I don’t know of any canon ace ladies in the DCU, so I just picked a few I like. I added Cassie (since I already had a picture of her), Donna Troy and Power Girl.

If you’ve got other character suggestions let me know and I’ll add some more :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nice, thank you! If you wanted to use a canon character, there’s Roshanna

I’m on my cell now, but I can link you to one of her comics later for images. They’re here on the app. :slight_smile:

Edit: The series, if interested . Friendly warning: Parts of it are scarily relevant to these times, in regard to kids fighting back against police brutality, so read with caution!

4 Likes

I’m definitely adding this series to my to-read list! It looks awesome, thanks for telling me about it :slight_smile:

I added some icons for Roshanna above!

4 Likes

Most welcome! I hope you enjoy the read!

And you’re the one who deserves the thanks – those came out so good! You do such a great job with character cut outs. I admire your skill and patience. :joy:

4 Likes

Thank you!! I’m having a lot of fun with them :grinning:

4 Likes

Yaaaas! I’m probably gonna use one of your Tim Drake icons <3

5 Likes

Yay!!

If you want a different background for any of them, let me know. Once I have the character cut out it only takes a minute to add a background :slight_smile:

4 Likes

oooo, i will definitely be using some of these! :grin: thank you!

5 Likes

No problemo

5 Likes

Lovely batwoman icons!

Is this one from a comic? And do you know which one? The art is beautiful.

4 Likes

Midnighter

Midnighter & Apollo

Apollo

7 Likes

I’m sorry, I can’t find where it’s specifically from, but I will keep searching…

4 Likes

Oh no worries was just curious! :batman_hv_4:

4 Likes

Those are such awesome additions! I especially love Apollo’s!

3 Likes

Batwoman #11 (2018)! Art by the amazing Scott Godlewski

4 Likes

Thank you for the save CP!

4 Likes

Glad i could help!

4 Likes

Thank ya kindly! And happy cake day.

5 Likes

:rofl: I was staring at that cake very warily until I saw the small text at the bottom. Thank ya, stef!

4 Likes

oh lovely! Especially midnighter sipping tea lol adorable.

5 Likes