Free Harley Quinn NFT - Friday, September 30, 2022

Attention all DC fans and/or NFT collectors! DC and Palm NFT Studios are giving away 30,000 Harley Quinn NFTs! Here are the details:

If you want Early Access make sure you have a Bat Cowl NFT by noon ET/9am PT on Wednesday, September 28th. If you don’t, though, you’ll still be able to get a free Harley Quinn Freakin’ Awesome Box of Mayhem on Friday, September 30th starting at noon ET/9am PT.

I don’t know the details of what this box will have in it, what it might do or what it might give you access to but as a Bat Cowl holder myself I can tell you that the project feels like it’s about to pop with potential so if you have any interest in this whatsoever I’d recommend you take advantage of this opportunity. It’s free! What do you have to lose!?!

I would also recommend setting up an account at NFT.DCUniverse.com in advance so that all you have to do on September 30th is log in and take advantage of the opportunity. The account is free to set-up and that website is where the giveaway will take place.

Hope you all get in on this and that you join the fun in the DC NFT projects - it’s just getting started and the best is yet to come!

5 Likes

Thanks @FelixLeiter I just found this after seeing your community spotlight post as well as the email that I forgot about from the DC NFT Updates. I haven’t seen anyone else talking about this! How was the event yesterday from the Bat Cowl crew side of things?

2 Likes

It was pretty good yesterday, very exciting and lots of speculation on what each of us might get when we open our Boxes of Mayhem on October 14th.

Hope you got a box and glad you’re interested in the project!

2 Likes

That’s cool. I just got one! :smile_cat: I am pretty excited to see what it is.

2 Likes

Hooray! Glad to hear it!

Hope you check out the Discord for DC NFTs - lots of fun stuff and information there to be discovered and lots of good people to interact with.

2 Likes