Free Batman Games!

The Epic Games Store is giving away 6 free Batman games. The Arkham Collection and all 3 Lego Batman games. So, go and get 'em gamers lol.

4 Likes

I was sooooo excited when I saw this in my email this morning before work! I downloaded all of them immediately! Thanks for sharing with our fellow DC members! <3

5 Likes

Same!!! Lego Batman was my first Xbox 360 game haha. Super excited to play it again.

3 Likes

I’m going to be binging these games all weekend. <3

3 Likes

Are these games available on the platforms such as PS4 and Xbox One? Or solely on the computer?

1 Like

I believe just PC. But I don’t own either console. If you have access to the Epic game store on either one, then maybe.

1 Like

There not available for free on consoles but on pc and steam at the epic games store

1 Like

No, they’re not free on steam. But Arkham Knight is heavily discounted. They are free on the Epic Games Store. Through the 26th

1 Like

This sounds awesome, I’ll have to check it out, since I’ve never played any of the Arkham games. And honestly I’d be down to play through the LEGO Batman games too. I used to have a blast with all of those LEGO games.

1 Like

Aw shoot, I just downloaded Epic Games only to find out that the all of the games only run on PC. Our whole family has macs, so I’m out of luck. It won’t even allow you to get the game if you don’t have the correct platform to run it. I was thinking maybe if I just got it I could play it a few years down the line once my computer eventually stops working (it’s a 2012 macbook air, so it probably doesn’t have much left in it anyway)

You are my new best friend! Love the LEGO games have not played any of the Arkham games yet (yes, yes I know “how can you say you are a batman fan and not have played Arkham!?”) but looking forward to it!

@TheBatgirlofNML, I have only played Arkham Knight and I am still not finished, but it’s hella fun. I have heard that Arkham Asylum and City are even better (story wise)! So you are definitely going to have fun. And yes, everyone loves the LEGO games!

Good looking out, @OmniLad