Fred Bugg is the worst character ever

@Chad
Glad you found the information useful. As with the previous seasons of YJ, there are multiple layers on the cake.
If you aren’t that familiar with YJ, it takes place on Earth-16, so there has been at least one “16” in every episode, often more than a couple.

1 Like

Though season three has good ideas I find it to be the weakest too

2 Likes

I think it’s bad that while I love the small awesome cameos season 3 has had (and Vandal Savage’s episode was epic), the main story (well, the one that revolves around Nightwing’s Outsiders and Gar’s “obviously not Teen Titans” Outsiders) has been kinda weak. Give the new characters from season 2 who didn’t get much development some time to shine, since the newest Outsiders characters (Black Lightning aside) aren’t as interesting. Give me more Tim Drake, more Steph and especially more Cassandra Cain (who really should be Batgirl instead of Orphan, since Babs is Oracle now). Those three are characters that DC is constantly overlooking for no real reason. And they really need to give Barbara and Wonder Girl some more focus.

4 Likes

Agreed

2 Likes

I agree season 3 is the weakest the animation is horrible plus I don’t think Young Justice should have blood the first to seasons didn’t

2 Likes

And I really don’t like any of the new cast members Fred bugg, halo, and geo force have no personality

2 Likes

Season 3 has had some real ups and downs. It features three of my top five favorite episodes but it also has as many if not more in my bottom five. I’m kind of undecided on it.

2 Likes

Quit watching if that’s how you feel? Kind of simple

1 Like

OMG totally agree lol

1 Like

@Batwing52 can you explain yourself a bit more people seem to be confused on your stance. Because of your contradictions

1 Like