Found These Super Cheap!

Ollies got me a batman poster for cheap.

3 Likes

Awesome find

2 Likes

Good job, I wouldā€™ve gotten them as well

2 Likes

That is soo cool. Love Green Arrow so much that I don a blue cape and mask. Then I grab my NERF bow and arrow and run around and play with my daughter. Iā€™m the BLUE BOLT. Canā€™t be the Green or Red Arrow and Blue Arrow sounds like a moving company.

3 Likes

I get my comic books from Ollies as well

2 Likes

Nice find!

1 Like

Always wish I had a nearby Ollieā€™s.

I like seeing such greats finds.

1 Like

Nice score there, @jsmsiggy. Iā€™ve never heard of Ollieā€™s, but I would head right out if I knew would where one was. Iā€™m jelly!

1 Like

The Ollieā€™s 30 minutes away from me usually has DC paperbacks and HCā€™s. Never seen an Absolute Edition at a Ollieā€™s though

2 Likes

I was at my local Ollieā€™s Wednesday. Some DC trades but no Absolutes. Gonna have to check again.

2 Likes

Lucky man.

1 Like

Oml I would kill to have those

2 Likes

I use my Absolutes as great bookends for my comic shelf after I read them. I love the blown up artwork, thatā€™s the main benefit to me of an Absolute edition.

2 Likes

This thread makes me want to go to Ollieā€™s even though I wouldnā€™t even want those particular books if I found them.

2 Likes

Awesome find.

1 Like

Did Ollieā€™s just get those in? Iā€™ve been to Ollieā€™s plenty of times and spent lots of money or trades and hardcovers but havenā€™t seen any absolutes or omnis. I have seen them sell some marvel omnis for less than $10 but not around here. I need to go by my local Ollieā€™s and look since itā€™s been a few months.

3 Likes

Good call on the Ollies Run!

3 Likes

@Tinch do you live in Indiana because my Ollieā€™s has all of those exact books?

1 Like

Nope. Iā€™m in West Virginia, I had to go check ours out after seeing your post. Nothing new had come in for a while. Certainly glad I went.

2 Likes

@Tinch Iā€™m glad and Iā€™m glad to know they ship everything they have to every place.

2 Likes