Found These Super Cheap!

I found these at Ollies bargain outlet store for a steal! Under $25 for both!

66 Likes

Damn, congrats- that’s a great find!!

5 Likes

Radical! Great finds! :+1:

4 Likes

Awesome™️

3 Likes

Whoa, those are really cool!

3 Likes

tenor (7)

9 Likes

Swell finds!

I haven’t bought an Absolute book in a few years, but I’d snag the Absolute Superman: For Tomorrow at Ollie’s, given the price.

It would help if Ollie’s was in my area too, but they aren’t.

4 Likes

Theres an ollies bout an hour from me, back in the ol hometown. Next time the family goes to see the folks, Ollies shoppin we go. Thanks.

3 Likes

@Vroom I got the absolute Superman for $12.99 looked on Amazon they were asking for $50.00 now that’s worth it. They are selling out
fast I wouldn’t be surprised to see people buying them to sell for a profit!

2 Likes

Nice bargains there

1 Like

Nice. I recently started appreciating the Absolute series again. They can be clunky to read but I like the design work. I have 14 and my white whale is Dark Victory. Blackest Night is close behind but I recently had a chance for a reasonable aftermarket price and passed on it.
I would like to see Metal but I think there are too many one shots and miniseries to do it well.
Ollie’s sounds familiar but I’m the northeast and don’t think we have it. Edit. We definitely have it. Very close to me actually.

1 Like

Wow these are great

1 Like

Haven’t been to a book store since the pandemic hit and probably won’t be back any time soon. Excellent finds though! There’s an Ollies near me but I just can’t reason with rummaging through books at the moment lol

1 Like

Epic find!!!
…wait did you say you found it at Ollie’s? You found a Green Arrow item…at Ollie’s…hahaha! That’s incredible & hilarious at the same time!

10 Likes

Good job. I find a lot of cool DC stuff there too. Here is my latest find for $7.99 it’s lit up wall art

9 Likes

@leeannwalkerpuroresu92.44760 it’s been so hectic around here I didn’t even think about that. Thank you for that literal lol.

2 Likes

You’re welcome! I guess?! After all, you provided the material, all I did was pick up on the Ollie coincidence. I hope life becomes not so hectic for you soon! Thanks for your post!

2 Likes

Nice, those look large & legit

2 Likes

Those are awesome!

2 Likes

Great find! Over the past couple of years, I’ve found a decent amount of DC trades and hardcovers at Ollie’s. I try to check them out every week or so. You never know what you’re going to find as they’re always stocking new stuff.

2 Likes