Fortress of Sweepstakes Day 9/10: Wonder Woman Exhibit!

Link to enter: Enter Our Fortress of Sweepstakes: The Wonder Woman Exhibit

Welcome to day 9 of our Fortress of Sweepstakes! Every day from December 14th through December 24th, we will unveil a new cherry-picked sweepstakes featuring items themed to a different superhero or villain. Make sure you visit every day to enter for a chance to win!

This Wonder Woman Tiara, Bracelets & Lasso Prop Replica Set from DC Comics is a perfect display piece for any Wonder Woman fan and features full scale recreations of the iconic super heroines’ armor and accessories on column base display with logo. And how could we possibly offer the power of Wonder Woman without the mythology of our resident demi-goddess? That’s why we’re including a Wonder Woman Omnibus, by George Perez.

Enter this giveaway for a chance to win now through Sunday, December 23rd @9am PST!

20 Likes

:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

This bud’s for you!

3 Likes

Yesss

3 Likes

I have been dying to own one of these! I’ve keep telling myself I won’t kidnap anyone and make this the ransom…so far it’s worked.

3 Likes

My wife has informed me that i MUST win this if i would like to continue sleeping in our home.

Please help​:sob::pray:

7 Likes

On another note…why do none of these links work? I can’t even copy and paste. Just wondering.

2 Likes

All of these are amazing! I’m just waiting and wishing at this point… Maybe DC, Santa and Wonder Woman have a surprise I store for me lol​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@starcrazy_27, that’s frustrating that you can’t even copy/paste :confused: you can find them natively on the News section of the service, though!

I need these in my life.

4 Likes

Great Hera grant me strength and this prize :star2:

7 Likes

I need any of these prizes in my life lol

5 Likes

This giveaway :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:blush:It would be so cool if they also added a autograph by Lynda Carter or Gal Gadot! Either way that look awesome to have!

5 Likes

I need this for the #Geeklair

3 Likes

I wish I could of win.

1 Like

Dose anyone know if they post winners anywhere

3 Likes

@heymike63.70301, we don’t post winners due to privacy protection laws, but we do offer a way to write-in and get a list of winners that you can find through the T&C :slight_smile:

When do we know if we win or not? When do they choose the winner? After the countdown ends?

@MuchNeededAsianSuperheroPlease, those who are potential winners will be notified via e-mail within one week of the closing of the drawing :slight_smile:

3 Likes