Fortress of Sweepstakes Day 6/10: The Aquaman Exhibit!

Hey @ ponyadrenaline1.78742, winners will be contacted by email or telephone after the sweepstakes. For further information you can see the rules and terms here: https://www.dcuniverse.com/fortresssweeps/

2 Likes

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Great giveaway

I donā€™t have a xbox, it would be so cool to win the Aquaman Xbox! :grinning: Hereā€™s hoping!

1 Like

I do have an Xbox one but I would gladly take another one

2 Likes

Where is the link? I look online but I can only find this post. I really wanna enter

Want that xbox bad. Lol fingers crossed

1 Like

I donā€™t have an Xbox Iā€™ve never owned one, will be greatly appreciated thank have one

2 Likes

This would be an awesome win. Normally not into themed consoles, but this one is awesome.

2 Likes

I hope I donā€™t win the Xbox prize I have no need for it, guess if i do win Iā€™ll be offering up a trade.

3 Likes

I wish I could just click on link. When I type it in, the link is not found? Am I too late?

1 Like

O man, I loved the Catwoman day, But this one Is insane. DC! These Sweepstakes are awesome!

5 Likes

Ironic to give away an X-Box in the Aquaman themed pack, since one of the worst superhero video games of all time was Aquaman on the original X-Box.

1 Like

This is too cool. I need to win.

1 Like

I already have an Xbox One but wouldnā€™t mind this one!!

3 Likes

@KO723 As of right now thereā€™s still 4 hours and 27 minutes left to enter. Itā€™s not a clickable link, can you copy and paste it? Otherwise, navigate to the ā€œNewsā€ section of this app, and when you scroll down there should be a clickable ad there for the sweepstakes.

I donā€™t have one, but I know that my boys would love oneā€¦me too

Prezgar, I actually own that game, lol. Yeah, itā€™s rough. I give them props for trying.

So I bought the Spider-Man PS4 exclusive & I love it, if I win the Aquaman Xbox, I know Iā€™ll love that more than my Spider-Man PS4.

If I won it be going in the family room I realy enjoy what they have done with aquaman and Jason is an amazing actor glad he is aquaman

1 Like