Fortress of Sweepstakes Day 4/10: The Harley Quinn Exhibit!

So, if we are a subscriber we are already entered? There is literally nothing for us to do and we may randomly get an email saying that we have won the daily giveaway?

I would kill for this haha

Mr J

Who doesn’t love Harley? Pretty sweet prize, hope I win. My 9 year old has a huge collection of dc stuff and this would be awesome to add to it.

1 Like

Oooooooooo… I want! I have been a fan since she was first introduced. Paul Dini … you Mastermind, you. Btw… huge fan of his too. Paul Dini and Bruce Timm. So creative and such beautifully drawn woman characters. I would just scream if I won this!!! Even started calling my Boyfriend “ Puddin “

“ Hey, Red! Let’s go to the Toy Store… MAMA NEEDS A NEW PAIR OF SHOES ! “ Grabs Mallet lol

1 Like

Im excited

1 Like

Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

Good luck lovelies!! I, for one, am holding out for day 7~

1 Like

Been waiting for my email saying I won the superman prize pack. Make sure it was spelled correctly.
Thanks

1 Like

My wife loves Harley Quinn. Hoping I win this for my sweet baboo.

2 Likes

Pick me… pick me

1 Like

Hiya Puddin’s!
Good luck to all my fellow DC lovers!!! I’m sure no matter who wins, they’ll truly appreciate it!
Happy Holidays to you and yours!

2 Likes

Hey im having trouble with entering the latest sweepstake i just need a link.

Hey @STICKYYMARLEYY! Unfotunately, the Harley sweepstake has passed, but we do have another running: The Catwoman Exhibit!

You can find details here: https://www.dcuniverse.com/community/boards/watchtower/fortress-of-sweepstakes-day_1

Harley is nuts and beautiful at the same time

1 Like

Thanks @unclemikey_57.37821! LOL!! :slight_smile:

1 Like