Fortress of Sweepstakes, Day 3/10: The Flash Exhibit!

Welcome to Day 3 of our Fortress of Sweepstakes! Every day from December 14th through December 24th, we will unveil a new cherry-picked sweepstakes featuring items themed to a different superhero or villain. Make sure you visit every day to enter for a chance to win!

Today we are giving subscribers a chance to win this DC Collectibles limited-edition vinyl figure of The Flash, by Chris Uminga! This figure combines the classic traits of the Justice League’s speedster (complete with a trail of smoke) with many of the accents and details associated with Uminga’s signature style: huge eyes, oversized hands and a playful mix of creepy and cute. And of course no Flash collection would be complete without a copy of The Flash: Starting Line, by Francis Manapul and Brian Buccellato.

Enter this giveaway for a chance to win now through December 17th @9am PST!

https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/enter-our-fortress-sweepstakes-flash-exhibit/

17 Likes

How do I enter today’s Fortress of Sweepstakes? I never heard about day 1 or 3. It dies don’t show in a search. It is not linked in any page for day 1 or 2 or the Fortress of Sweepstakes page itself. Why is it so hard to find?

Each sweepstakes can be found on the News page of the site. You may also find the announcements every day here in the community Watchtower section, or under Trending Topics. Each post contains a link you can click or copy/paste to find the sweepstakes directly. Hope this helps!

3 Likes

How do you enter? Every time I click the link, it sends me to a page with just the headliner saying to enter, but nothing else.

I’ve been waiting for day 3 since I love the Flash! Good luck to everyone who entered!

1 Like

@harmonykhaos.3377, if you are having trouble entering through the main page, you have alternate methods as well! Please e-mails fans@dcuniverse.com with the subject line “Fortress of Sweepstakes” and include in the body your name and preferred e-mail address. Hope this helps!

1 Like

Flash is the reason I got into dc comics it would be awesome to win this

1 Like

When is the winner chosen?

1 Like

I have been a fan for all my life!! Got my membership as a Christmas present from my hubby! So excited to BE so connected with DC

2 Likes

I LOOOVE the Flash. The Flash has been my favorite superhero since as long as I knew what it meant to have a favorite. I would love to win this awesome prize. Good luck to all!

2 Likes

I’d love to win this one. Reruns of JLU on boomerang are what got me into DC comics and stuff as a kid.

2 Likes

Entered. As nolan on doing for all these! Fingers crossed. Good luck all.

1 Like

This is the one I’ve been waiting for. Been a huge Flash fan forever. My all time favorite superhero. I hope I win this. Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to seeing day 8’s unwrapping! I’m a huge robin fan and couldn’t even Guess what’s going to come in that one but my bet it’s the best one. lol #DC Daily #Nightwing #Sidekick Sweepstakes

1 Like

This is hot! Gotta win this one.

1 Like

Moderators, I wrote an E-mail to fans@dcuniverse.com so that I could enter the sweepstakes, but no one answered me. That has happened to me two times in a row. Assistance please?

not sure what I a, doing wrong but every time that I try to enter one of these contests, I get bounced back to the join now page. I click on log in and get nothing.

How do I know who won?

Man I hope I get to win something… I’m just glad I can watch Batman the animated series again … and Titans show has been really good… I hope you guys keep doing it with the Doom Patrols​:grinning::grinning: can’t wait

@Justiceleaguer77, can you please include your username in your next e-mail if you still don’t see a confirmation by morning? Sincere apologies for the extra annoyance :confused:

@ikaris34.50523, That sounds like a reoccurring issue for people on iOS. We’ll make sure and let our developers know. In the meantime, we offer an alternate way to enter by e-mailing you name and address to fans@dcuniverse.com with the subject line “Fortress of Sweepstakes”.

@matthews.aaron.87475, you will receive an e-mail asking you to confirm your entry within 48 hours of the closing of the sweepstakes.

Hope this helps!

1 Like