Fortress of Sweepstakes Day 10/10: The Batman Exhibit!

See, is getting All-Star Batman and Robin really a prize? Because that story is so bad that NOT getting it would be a heck of a prize in itself!

This was one of the cooler contests I have seen. The list of prizes was quite impressive. I rarely enter contests but this one was too good not to, and although I did not win anything, I would do it again. Congratulations to all who DID win the amazing prize packs. Enjoy them and I am guessing they made this holiday season more cheerful! Thanks to DC Universe for a wonderful contest!!

5 Likes

Still confused. Checked alt-he other threads. Are winners notified daily or After all. 10 of the sweepstakes’s are over ? I’m having a hard time getting a clear answer. For some reason the terms and rules link will NOT. Open anyone know the answer to queStion of when winners are notified

2 Likes

Holy Win me a sweepstakes, DC Universe! Lol :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

#bestcommentEVER

2 Likes

This is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! My favorite one besides the Superman and Wonder Woman sweepstake!!! God i hope i win this.

2 Likes

My son has been extremely excited about all of these prizes and is so sure he will win at least one. I on the other hand am not as hopeful, Chances of winning anything off of this seem slim to none.

2 Likes

@heymike63.70301, potential winners are notified via e-mail within one week of the closing of the drawing :slight_smile:

3 Likes