Fortnite: Rebirth Harley Quinn

If you redeemed the Rebirth Harley Quinn skin from reading the first issue of the Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point comic, she just got another style added for free (red/black hair). DC got me hooked on Fortnite :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I just want the original style.

5 Likes

Fortnite is a lot of fun, especially when you can play as some of your favorite characters. I don’t feel so bad shooting all kinds of cartoons when I’m using one of my favorite villain characters. :joy:

5 Likes

So THAT’S where you’ve been all this time! :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I’m just hoping this crossover got some Fortniters hooked on DC!

6 Likes

Well, I’m doing my part by giving away any extra codes I get to people that are interested in DC :smiley:

5 Likes

Didn’t really play Fortnite until this crossover, but this series was so cool to me I had to jump into a few rounds. :nerd_face:

7 Likes

The comic was surprisingly really entertaining. It left me wanting to see that world explored more.

4 Likes

I’ve been playing since before the BR had it’s first major update. The mini series kind of disappointed me just because Epic tried selling it as more than what it was.

3 Likes

What do you mean?

2 Likes

We’ll get answers as to what the island is. The island will update with each issue. The island will never be the same again.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @jakenherman7.8470! Glad to hear that you enjoyed the series and got to play a few rounds with it. :+1:

Please let the moderator team know if you need anything!

2 Likes

Since DC Legends just added Stephanie Brown, we can only hope Fortnite follows suit :wink:

2 Likes

Yes, please. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

That Alvaro Martinez shot is so unutterably gorgeous!

2 Likes