Fortnite Quiz + Theories

When Batmen tried to get out of the portal. what did he try to do?

• use Grappler
  • or grab some thing

0 voters

2 Likes

I personally would like a will smith deadshot skin tbh. I’m more of a comedical superhero kind of guy tbh

2 Likes

that would be cool!

2 Likes

HOLY CRAP! Deathstroke at the end of the comic #batman-fortnite 3 can talk!?! Is he the one behind all this? @TurtleMan This next quiz of yours is going to have lots off topics for you to cover!

1 Like

SPOILER!!

please blur that

2 Likes

Alright so I know this is a quiz/trivia channel but there is no other zero point related clubs I could find so I have a theory, I think that the events in this comic might not even take place in chapter 2 season 6, because if it did, then why is it not showing any of the new locations or even mentioning them? You don’t see characters like the visitor, the foundation, the scientist, the paradigm, Tarana, Raz, Agent Jones or any other Minor/Major current storyline involved characters. I just have to wonder If this takes place like in chapter 2 season 2 or some other season where the map wasn’t drastically changed, because if you remember the Travis Scott concerts end, you see a rift butterfly but no one could figure out why epic had done that, well maybe that somehow ties to Batman zero coming to fortnite? So maybe Batman is actually trapped in chapter 2 season 2?

1 Like

should i name it a place for theorys!?

2 Likes

it can be both!

2 Likes

Ok

2 Likes

what skin would you want to come to fortnite. would it be…

• rebirth joker
  • penguin
  • cat bling

0 voters

2 Likes

Srry whats catbling?

2 Likes

cat women back bling

2 Likes

ah

2 Likes

Have you heard of a character called death masque?

2 Likes

no but sounds cool!

2 Likes

So to make fun of marvel making deadpool, the creator of deathstroke basically copy/pasted deapool into dc and thats how death masque was created in a nutshell

2 Likes

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/marvel_dc/images/6/65/Death_Masque_Prime_Earth_001.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20191221012152
He literally says it in an interview that he copied this character off of deadpool

2 Likes

if you had to chose a different game to collab what will it be?

• Mincraft
  • DC + learning game
  • tiktok game + dc

0 voters

2 Likes

I just want a minecraft music pack that looks like a minecraft music disc

2 Likes

theory: justice lead finds out about the portal and batmen so the try to put Death Stroke their.
you think this good?

2 Likes