Forget the DCU. What Would Your Lego DC Slate Look Like?

Assuming the first Lego Batman was the first in the lego DC slate, what would you choose the next few movies and what would they be about?

8 Likes

Remember the old Scooby-Doo Batman & Robin team-ups? Make a LEGO Movie out of that.

11 Likes

Lego Hawkman

Lego Hawkman Soars Again

Lego Hawkman Still Soars

9 Likes

Ooooo … BIG agree. Those would be so funny if they matched the style/humor of the LEGO movies.

8 Likes

Mariah Carey played the Gotham City Mayor? Maybe a LEGO Gotham Musical? :sweat_smile: Just NO. CHRISTMAS. SONGS!

7 Likes

Just make like 30 more Lego Batman movies and each one introduces more members of the endlessly growing family

9 Likes

This is the one of the greatest threads on the site.

7 Likes

After Lego Batman, I would definitely do a lego Flash movie. Do a fun story filled with all the different Flash rogues. I feel like Barry’s villains in particular would translate super well to lego. Following Flash, I’d do Lego Green Lantern starring Hal and go from there.

6 Likes

You’d literally never run out of characters.

6 Likes

It would be AMAZING to see that. I always enjoy seeing how cute these characters look in Lego form.

7 Likes

The Green Lanterns are the cutest with their giant rings.

5 Likes

The Lego Batman movie
Lego Justice league
The Lego Superman movie
The Lego Wonder Woman movie
The Lego Flash movie
Lego Batman II
LEGO plastic man
Lego Justice League International

6 Likes

Lego Spoiler: Stephanie Brown Strike Again! With a Brick (Detective Comics 648 joke!)

8 Likes

I think a Superman Lego movie would be great. It could be about the general population thinking that Superman is boring and unrelatable. So seeing Batman’s popularity, he decides to change be more dark and edgy, Then some giant world-ending problem arises (Not sure what this event could be) and in the process of fixing it Superman realizes he doesn’t need to be someone he’s not. After saving the world, people start respecting Superman more.

Another another movie could be about Robin. I don’t know what it should be about but I would love to see a robin adventure where maybe he becomes Nightwing by the end.

5 Likes

Musthave GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

5 Likes

That’s pretty damn clever. I like it!

3 Likes

The Lego Batman Movie already set up the existence of the JL, so I would do next…

The Lego SuperMan Movie
The Lego Wonder Woman Movie
The Lego Green Lanterns Movie
The Lego Justice League Movie
Lego Batman: The Dark Minifig Returns (Dumb name, but I think its fun)
The Lego Justice League Dark Movie
The Lego Flashpoint Movie
A Very Lego DC Rebirth

3 Likes

There was a LEGO Jurassic Park Game? Can we have LEGO JL in LEGO Jurassic Park? LOL

3 Likes

The JL accidently fall into the Jurassic Park universe… Damn, I want that movie now :laughing:

6 Likes

I know, right?!

2 Likes