Football Themed Episodes

Just figured I would start a thread where everyone can drop episode titles of different DC shows with a football theme. I will try to compile the list later if I can find a place…

5 Likes

Wonder Woman “The Deadly Sting”

2 Likes

Live action and animated?

1 Like

Yes, all suggestions welcome

1 Like

the mxyzptlk episode of smallville. i forget the title and season. so helpful, AntLeon…

3 Likes

Well Bane Destroyed Gotham City Rogue Stadium in the Dark Knight Rises,

if that counts

2 Likes

It should

2 Likes

Smallville has several, the one where the coach was burning people in the first season, I think it’s called “Heat” but I need to research

1 Like

Hothead was the name of the episode where Clark actually plays in the team. The coach gains the power to set things in fire through kryptonite in the sauna.

2 Likes

Thanks impulse!!!

2 Likes

Hey no problem! Smallville was one of my favorite shows. Funny thing was when I had a business trip to Brazil one of the few English speaking channels played episodes of Smallville.

2 Likes

Season 4 was when Clark was the quarterback. Season 1 episode 3 also had a football theme.

2 Likes

“Fear of Victory,” Batman: The Animated Series. Promising college football player Brian Rogers suddenly develops a fear of football, thanks to you-know-who.

3 Likes

“Hate Triangle,” DC Super Hero Girls. Star athlete Hal Jordan for the Metropolis High football team is stalked by his ex, Carol Ferris.

2 Likes

“Holiday Knights,” The New Batman Adventures. The Joker holds a football stadium hostage in New Year’s Eve.

3 Likes

“To Play or Not to Play,” Superman (1988 Ruby Spears animated series). Young Clark joins the Smallville High football team, but risks exposing his powers because he plays too well, and tries to find a reason to get out.

2 Likes

“Hank and Dawn,” Titans. Hank Hall’s background in football features heavily in the episode.

3 Likes

“Who’s Laughing Now,” Teen Titans Go. Beast Boy is forced to play football against a team of actual bears.

2 Likes

“Slapping Butts and Celebrating for No Reason,” Teen Titans Go. The football episode of their series mocking pro sports.

2 Likes

“The Fury of Firestorm,” The Flash (2014). Debut of Jefferson “Jax” Jackson, college football hopeful turned superhero.

2 Likes