FOE THOSE THAT COLLECT!

Hello “DC” FANz! How many you guyz collect FIGz or other type of collectibles?

4 Likes

My Favorite FIGz to collect that is “DC” related is from the Mezco Figure line! I also have lots from BTAS and DC icons along with DC collectibles, a few from Mattel and a few from both SH figuarts & Mafex.

3 Likes

I have a pretty large Green Lantern collection, some Mattel, some DC Direct, some of other manufactures. I’ve collected all the Mattel Multiverse lines since it was launched with the Batman V Superman and just finished the Clayface Wave! Need to get the Aquaman movie wave and can’t wait for the Lex Luthor “Superman” wave. Plus Mattel has FINALLY upped their game in the articulation department and some of the upcoming figures you can actually pose! I actually have a YouTube channel where I review some of the figures, in fact I’m editing a video right now! (It is however a 3 pack of figures that of a certain rival company to DC)

3 Likes

Awesome! Hope to find more fellow COLLECTORz on thiz app! Thanks for your feed back my friend.

2 Likes

I posted my collection on show off your DC shrine

3 Likes

I am just starting to collect other thing from dc other than comics but the books have taken up so much space lol I think I have have spent around 3 to 4K just in hardcovers alone.

4 Likes

Animated series I’m obsessed haha , wishing I had enough to get the complete justice league from the store on here …

6 Likes

Loving the DC Collectibles BTAS!!!
I only need the Batcave and the Batwing to be all caught up. Just purchased the Rouges 5 pack from eBay :man_facepalming:t4: and it was super expensive.

7 Likes

I have been collecting DC figures since I was 6 when BTAS came out. I have hundreds of BTAS, JLA (Total Justice) Hasbro Batman concept figures, Superman The Animated Series, Justice League Animated figures from Mattel (which IMO, are still a tad superior in design to most of the characters DC Collectibles is offering.) I have a couple hundred of the JLU figures, dozens of unopened or repackaged DCU Legos, and most of The Batman figures from that cool show in 2004. I have all the DC shows and DTVs on Blu-Ray/DVD, digital, and still some old VHS tapes I bought (and many I recorded.)
I have tons of JL Animated posters, collectibles, all the comics, statues, blankets, pillows, fabric book covers. I have many opened and many unopened,
…whew… safe to say I LOVE DC (especially Justice League Animated)… I hate what they did with the Justice League film and how things went down with Zack Snyder, but as far as characters go, DC still has more legitimate gritty and realism that lends very well to their characters… and they have the most interesting, well designed, and just plain cool characters anyway.
My next plan is to buy the full set of 6” JL figures and keep all unopened, buy Justice League Hot Toys Superman, some more final digital Superfriends and other DC Show episodes… my only complaint besides the botching of Justice League, and how cheesy and stupid all the current DC shows are. I wish Constantine wasn’t cancelled, that show was DC’s best ever (Besides Smallville) Constantine was an example of pure awesome, and superb writing.
Anyhoo, I cant wait to get a few more cool DC trinkets and such. :slightly_smiling_face::v:

3 Likes

kallumstaffer

Post it on DC show off your shrine or anywhere on collectors corner. I’d love to see it. I kept all mine boxed for over a yr when I first started collecting. I took Huntress 6” fig out & discovered there was a Batman stand idk was even included. Since that day I open boxes, but very carefully. Then stand em up on shelves I bought. All boxes are mint & boxed up. Figures on shelves not boxes to clarify.

1 Like

I am a big fan of the Eaglemoss figurines. There are others I like a lot, but I collect those and Funkos. Funkos mainly because they’re accessible somewhat for me, living in BFE.

1 Like