:00_flash: Flash Season 8 Discussion Thread :00_flash:

Just Frost, not Killer.

3 Likes

A slower episode and I appreciated that. I’m terrified at where this Caitlin storyline is going!!!

2 Likes

I appreciated that this episode dealt with Team Flash’s grief over Frost’s death. Too often in movies and television shows a character dies and they never portray the other characters as grieving. Life just sort of goes on. That doesn’t reflect grief in real life, which can go on for months, if not years (I’m not sure it ever completely goes away). Anyway, what Caitlin has planned makes me a bit nervous…

2 Likes

E14

Great episode

The team deal with there grief after frosts death when all goes wrong with Blockbuster popping up in the Arrowverse.

Iris dealing with how to express her legacy and finds the way through the podcast getting the coffee name changed too.

Chester and Alegra argue over Humis, help Mark and the honor her memorial jacket.

Barry buckets the list but then helps Katlyn to the funeral with sweet stuff there. Also cool WildDog reference.

Then Iris disappears and and Katlyn is in a dark place.

Will Katlyn bring back Frost? Will they find Iris? Will the Humis debate be solved? All this and more Same Flash Time Same Flash Channel

1 Like

Also let’s settle the debate :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Humis

• Condiment
  • Dip

0 voters

1 Like

This Episode was Awesome!
Too, Bad They Didn’t Show Team Flash Taking Down Blockbuster!
Iris West Disappears, Again!

I Loved the Funeral!
Reminded Me of J.S.A. Batman’s Funeral!
The Funeral Was Nicely Done!

Caitlan Is Trying Too Bring Frost, Back Too Life!!!
Hopefully, She Succeeds!
Humis is A Dip! Ha Ha!

Nice Debate, Whether Humis is A Dip or Condiment!
Great Show!
Can’t Wait for thew Next Episode!

3 Likes

I knew I shouldn’t have clicked this thread. First thing I see

Dammit

2 Likes

I motherfragging hate this show!!! Why did Legends get cancelled and this poor excuse of a show still exist!!! I don’t want any show to get cancelled but, God, this show! This episode was utter and complete garbage!

3 Likes

I really only have one comment on this week’s episode:

MAXXX!!!

Uhh… anyway. Yeah. That was a good episode.

But seriously, I liked this episode. The Still Force was an interesting place. I’m a bit confused by Deon. Why leave Barry trapped only to send Nora in? Maybe he assumed Nora wouldn’t be able to help? And he wanted them both there? I don’t know.

We also don’t really know who the Big Bad is right now. I’d be really cool if it was a future Iris. We had a season where future Barry was the villain, why not future Iris?

I’m assuming the brief Allegra in the Still Force scene was Taylor figuring out she is on Team Flash. Allegra doesn’t wear a mask in the field, it won’t be hard for Taylor to figure it out. Especially, after she asked Iris if she should look into it.

I think that’s all I have for this episode. Anyone know how many episodes this season has? I feel like there is a lot left but I have no idea.

2 Likes

There are 20 episodes listed on idmb. The season finale is June 29.

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

So about that last scene, why didn’t Barry just run all of Caitlin’s equipment back to STAR? I don’t think he was necessarily wrong to shut down her operation, but destroying all the equipment right there didn’t really make sense. Not only could it have still been used, but it’s just a dick move to ruin her apartment and leave her to clean it all up

4 Likes

Barry is evil.

2 Likes

E15

Great episode

Chester deal with potential consequences of his tech. But patches that up with Alegra’s help. But his data is stolen.

Flash on a quest for Iris but betrayed by Dion or is it really him as Nora was sent there too. Sweet father daughter moments and the escape with hope.

Katlyn still on plan frankenfrost and Mark is backing it up.

Who downloaded the data? What happened to to Iris? Will Frost be revived? All this and more Same Flash Time Same Flash Channel

2 Likes

I enjoyed this episode quite a bit.

It was cool seeing Pytor Orloff and I thought his plot was interesting. I especially enjoyed Cecille’s talk with Barry about mortality. I do have to agree with @arkhamassassin though. I thought Barry destroying the equipment (and wrecking Caitlyn’s apartment in the process) wasn’t a nice thing to do. He could have simply used his super speed to run all of it back to STAR Labs! I do have to agree with Barry putting a stop to Cailtyn’s plans though. I don’t think reviving Frost would have gone at all well…

4 Likes

What are they doing this Caitlin!!! Are they making her a villain!!! Caity Lotz directed the hell out of that last scene!

4 Likes

Are question marks not allowed?

4 Likes

The Flash Episode was Pretty Good!
The Best One In A While!
Barry Allen Fights A New Villain Who Ages Him!

WE, See Barry Allen at A Hundred Years Old!
Pretty Scarey Episode Talking About Getting Older and Dying!
Barry Stops Killer Frost From Being Recreated!

Can’t Wait for the Next Episode!
Too Bad the Flash is Coming Too an End!
Too Bad Batwoman and D.C.\s Legends Were Cancelled!

P.S. Great New Green Lantern Movie Coming Out!
Great Trailer!
John Stewart as Green Lantern!

4 Likes

E15

Fun filler episode.

Joe deals with change and retirement with a nice return from Singh. And a fun Gandalf from him.

Flash’s be the team deal with an aging villain. Some fun and nice moments and he is stopped.

Now Barry learns of Katlyn’s FrankenFrost plan and shuts it down. An intense scene and definitely aggressive but probably on impulse as he knows about cheating death.

How will Katlyn react? Will tell the team? Can they find Iris? All this and more Same Flash Time Same Flash Channel

3 Likes

Why are they doing this to Caitlyn?
First guess, if actor doesn’t re-up easy exit from the team.
Second guess, set up for next year’s villain. Killer Frost II? I prefer to think a Captain Cold/Killer Frost mash up. Caitlyn doesn’t have meta cold so she steals the Captain Cold tech and becomes Captain Frost (no that sucks), Ice-Lyn (sounds like an island in the Atlantic), Killer Cold (better but sounds like a bad flu) - - or she also steals heatwave tech - develops dissociative identify disorder and becomes the villain Fire and Ice - kinda a hot and cold version of Two-face.

4 Likes