:00_flash: Flash Season 8 Discussion Thread :00_flash:

Ok, I liked this episode way better than last week’s. Nothing like a nice murder mystery to build things back up to speed for Team Flash.

I see some people saying that they know who the killer is, I have no idea so I’m excited to find out. Hopefully, the season continues to get better.

I still can’t believe it got renewed for a 9th season.

2 Likes

Exactly!!!

2 Likes

E8

Great episode

A nice murder mystery tied to Barry’s past.

Allegra and Iris butting heads over the stories. She moves on to do her own the Lois Lane way. Now a new rival at the office. Wonder were that will lead.

Team Flash solving a murder to prove Hotness’s innocence. Great moment with Barry and Joe. They day is saved and a father and son reunited. But there’s a new villain out there.:thinking:

Who is this new Killer? Can team Flash Stop him? Is Iris still being affected? All this and more Same Flash Time Same Flash Channel

2 Likes

I Just Watched the Latest Flash Show!
A Serial Killer Meta?
Something New!

The Flash Has His Work Cut Out For Him!
So Does His Team!
Iris West with Problems at Work!

I Loved the Low Key Celebration at the End!
Iris West and Barry Allen!
We Need Too See More of Them, Together!

3 Likes

This black fire arc is hopefully going somewhere because I’m losing interest in it.

At least we got something from Chester this week. I’m not a fan of the character, but much like last year, when we get those moments when he’s allowed to be vulnerable and a human being rather than a “geek” caricature, he’s outstanding!

Really don’t care about Chester and Allegra. I’m sorry, but it wastes so much screen time.

Loved Iris and Sue in Coast City. I’m always happy to see Sue. I’m also glad she’s not overused, either.

Next week looks to be more of the same. I think it’s just this arc, though. They can’t all be winners.

3 Likes

Well, last night’s episode was better.

The whole black fire thing is interesting, but I think they’ll have to resolve it next episode. I can’t see it sustaining several episodes, let alone the rest of the season!

I was glad to see Sue again. She is still one of my favorite characters on the show. It was fun seeing her in Coast City. That having been said, why was everyone wearing coats there? I always pictured it as being in Southern California. Maybe I’m wrong. Maybe it’s more the Bay Area…

I still wish they would drop the whole Chester and Allegra angle. Not everyone has to be a couple! And I honestly don’t think they have anything in common.

2 Likes

E9

Nice episode

Iris is off with Sue making a return to Coast city. Only if we could see lanterns there :sweat_smile:. But a nice sorry and into to Phantom Girl.

The team deals with the black fire a new foe. Focused on Chester and his grief with his dad. Great stuff. Very sweet moment. Also seems his relationship with Alegra is growing.

What is the black flame? Where is Tinya’s mom? What is wrong with Iris? All this and more Same Flash Time Same Flash Channel

2 Likes

Another Great Show!
Too Bad They Didn’t Bring Back the Gallery of Rogues!
What’s Wrong with Iris West Allen?

A New Meta Feeding Off of Grief and Pain!
Chester Almost Getting Killed By the Image of His Dead Father!
Coast City, No Green Lantern!

Would Have Been Nice Too See Green Arrow Team Up with Green Lantern On Arrow!

A Meta Serial Killer?
Nice Points!
Very Scary!

Nice Too See Iris West at the End with Barry Allen!

3 Likes

Another Great Show!
Iris West Wiped the Woman, the Girl’s Mother Out of Existence!
Hopefully, They Can Get Her Back!

The Black Fire Is Now Claiming Too Be Ronnie Raymond, Firestorm!
Probably Fake Like It Tried On Chester!
Pretend Too Be A Dead Loved One!

Iris West Has Her Own Problems!
Barry Allen, So Far Can’t Help Iris West, His Wife!
Need More of Barry and Iris!

3 Likes

I can see the similarities, but this also feels different. The fire took the full form of Quincy before, but here it was just 1 line of Ronnie’s that was used to try and convince Caitlin. Plus it had already been established that the fire was based off of cold fusion, which is very much in line w/ Firestorm’s nuclear powers. Obviously we still need more answers, but this reveal would make plenty of sense

3 Likes

I enjoyed this episode for the most part.

That having been said, I hope they resolve the Black Fire plot next episode. It was great seeing Caitlin’s mother again, and I love that Frost was unwilling to let her sacrifice herself. Of the plots in last night’s episode I am much more interested in what’s happening with Iris. Is she erasing things/people from the timeline? Of course, it is always great seeing Sue.

3 Likes

I swear Sue has gotta be the best part of this show atm. Her expressive delivery always manages to crack me up :laughing:

5 Likes

Sue is easily one of my favorite characters!

3 Likes

I love how much the focus was on the Snow family!!! We had Caitlin and Frost cement each other as sisters, but now with Carla, it’s fully cemented all three of them as family.

4 Likes

I still have the past three episodes to catch up on lol.

3 Likes

I gotta agree. Sue is amazing. She always brings a little something extra to the episode when she’s on

4 Likes

E10

Great episode.

The fire at large in this battle of fire and ice.

Iris and Sue still trying to help Tinya. Though Sue was tricking them with the uncle thing but looked real. Then a nice reunion and the vanishing. Duh duh duh.

Frost and her mom make a return. The trap goes south at first but later the the moms powers are finale bright into play. And the frost family grows stronger.

Then the tease of Ronnie. Is it him or an allusion like Chester. Or is it Deathstorm trucking them all. Could be back trough multiverse stuff. :thinking:

Is Ronnie really back? What did Iris do? Can Renne be brought back? All this and more Same Flash Time Same Flash Channel

2 Likes

Using Killer Frost as Live Bait Got Me Worried!
I Don’t Want Anything Bad Too Happen Too Killer Frost or Her Family!
They Have Been Through Enough with Icicle!

3 Likes

Deathstorm has made his live-action debut, hot diggity dog.

4 Likes

Iris West Goes Missing!
Ronnie Raymond Isn’t Ronne Raymond, But Death!
Great Show! Interesting Show!

Can’t Wait for the Next Show!
Isn’t What I Expected!
Thew Flash Keeps Getting Better!

3 Likes