Flash Season 5 Not Great?

I don’t think it has been bad at all. But will agree not the best season. Cicada as others have said is not the best villain ever for a big bad, and while I liked the twist of his daughter replacing him as the TRUE Big Bad, it hasn’t been enough past the initial reveal. Although I do like that for once the big bad/big bad’s don’t know who The Flash really is. That has been a nice change of pace.

Beyond that, Sherloque is funny but not the best Wells and while I don’t know if the thought he is leaving is true, if the having a new Wells will now mean him being a caricature maybe the idea has run it’s course.

And also Nora is annoying. I tried to like her, the actress is good but just not getting into her character who whines and messes up too much. And not in ways that make her more interesting.

Again, not a horrible season and more good then bad, but has not been their best for sure.

1 Like

Here’s one thing I will say about this season…Ragdoll was amazing! He’s only been on twice but out of all the villains we’ve had this season, Ragdoll is the true standout. I hope he comes back next season.

3 Likes

Ragdoll gives me the willies

1 Like