Flash Needs a Dog

a greyhound would make more sense (they’re the fastest breed)

edit: turns out its already been said

1 Like

mercery- roman god of speed (also heavily based on Hermes) could work as well

1 Like

peregrine falcon; fastest animal on our earth.

3 Likes

As seen in the DC Super Friends comic series, Flash DOES have a pet — a turtle named Whatzit.

5 Likes

He’s adorable!

4 Likes

Wow, didn’t even think about Bolt at all. :laughing:

3 Likes

This could be the reason why it hasn’t ever happened lol

3 Likes

Flash needs a car. Chicks dig the car!

3 Likes

Wally needs a support animal at least! The flash needs some kinda pet! If it’s a dog it should be some bloodhound or a bluetick! Just the most absurd beast for a speedster! And she rarely moves! Always snoozing! But whenever she does “get it in gear”? She’s a speedster! Could even give her Blue Valley origins or something! Hahahha!
Or maybe a high-strung hummingbird instead?!

4 Likes

Barry actually had a dog in the first TV series. The dog did not have superpowers though. His name was Earl. I like the idea! It’s fun to think about the names too! :flash_hv_1: How about Mach or Rocket? Bolt would be ideal but I guess that’s taken :frowning:

2 Likes

Aquaman has a dog with no powers, and everybody loves him, so I don’t think a Flash pet really needs powers.

I love the Hermes idea

2 Likes

I think this concept is my favorite I’ve read so far :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

I would rather see the flashes pet be female instead of male, personally, a cat with a connection to the speed force would be more interesting than a dog…then again Catwoman would steal that from him pretty fast =), personally, for a flash pet, I feel that a yellow lab would be a better fit I had a yellow lab, and their reputation for being hyper and energetic creatures is well deserved.

2 Likes

Rock n Roll, Triple F! Hahahaha! Anyone’s life would benefit from the inclusion of hound dog!

2 Likes

Love this :heart::joy:

3 Likes

A FFFantastic moniker!!! Hahahha!

2 Likes

Wally West had a dog for a little bit during his series. I want to say the last time the dog showed up was issue 48 or 49

2 Likes

My vote is on Hermes

2 Likes

As an animal lover, I agree! The Flash definitely needs a dog. Of course, maybe it’s because of I’m a fan of the TV show Columbo, but I can see The Flash with a basset hound. Too, it would be funny for the Fastest Man Alive to have a breed of dog that is pretty much the slowest around!

5 Likes