First Words

I do indeed love this panel @Reaganfan78. :smiley: :+1: It’s one of the most important panels in all of DC#359. It’s even more amaze in the book itself. My copy’s already been CGC slabbed but it’s so wonderful that we have access to the digitized versions via the super wonderful DCUI. :smiley:

Alrighty then- here’s my second most fave DCU character Koriand’r and her first ever verbiage spoken in a comic book (DC Comics Presents #26, Sept. 1980)

Yay Star! :smiley: :purple_heart:

12 Likes

You mean me getting children to fight criminals is not wholesome?

7 Likes

no there just ment to be there to talk too.

8 Likes

I do need the companionship.

8 Likes

Dick Grayson

12 Likes

(A helpful) EM

(Though he also had a thought bubble on the cover)

This is a neat thread!

Edit:

(A quickly escaping) Top/Roscoe Dillion

(A pre-scientific accident) Jay Garrick

9 Likes

You would never realize Ra’s is 6 foot 5 when he is standing next to Ubu.

7 Likes

Maybe Ubu wears heels? :rofl:

6 Likes

well he wears flats in bad blood movie. dc data base does not have his height he is about a head taller then Ra’s putting him at about 7 feet tall give or take an inch. that makes him taller then bane’s 6 foot eight inches in height.

7 Likes

Doesn’t that make him 7’ 5”-ish. A full head above Ra’s should add close to a foot. Ubu is a giant!

7 Likes

Barda being a jerk is the best introduction ever.

9 Likes

Kyle Rayner’s first appearance is at the end of Green Lantern (1990) #48, two issues before he gets the ring.

11 Likes

Can’t believe I am first on the scene for my favorite:

Wonder Woman, who seems awfully excited about the crash.

If there’s any bodies, maybe we can poke them with a stick!

Steve Trevor, who is very poor at delegation:

Aw, man! I never get to have any fun!

And Queen Hippolyta, who is serving looks:

Hey, so that’s what happened to my hubcaps!

All from All-Star Comics #8 from Dec 3rd, 1941.

11 Likes

Her Golden Age first appearance is not as exciting as most. It does not have Batman killing, Flash being a love sick hedonist, Green Lantern just being awesome, or Superman torturing somebody. That makes it less memorable.

7 Likes

I don’t know Matt, it does have her inventing a medical device that brings someone back from the dead. That’s pretty exciting.

7 Likes

:laughing:

8 Likes

12 Likes

I was waiting for this one.

10 Likes

Also, I wasn’t sure if this one counted, but since I went to the trouble of finding it anyway:

12 Likes

Dont see this one yet, so it’s MINE! :rose: lol Not quite the Ivy I know & love, but here’s this lil gem… :0_poison_ivy_bombshells: :0_poison_ivy_tas: :green_heart:

14 Likes