First topic posted: The Batman

This is my first topic I’m posting about so hopefully I’m doing it right… but here we go! I wanted to know if everyone is as excited as I am for the new Batman movie? I can’t help but get giddy every time I think about it! I think they have a solid cast and the first peak of the suit looked pretty cool! I am super stoked that Zoë Kravitz is gonna be catwoman :grin: Who else thinks there can never be enough DC content?

14 Likes

I’m of the mind that we don’t have enough. I feel like I want to be swamped in DC movies, TV shows, video games, etc. but waiting for the next thing feels like an eternity at times. At the same time I understand they can’t rush things for the sake of quality so I’ll just wait

10 Likes

Yeah I also wish that there was more DC content out there, and I’m super stoked about the Batman movie.

4 Likes

Eh. I don’t know, I’m excited for the movie, but not the cast…

3 Likes

Very anxious for this movie. Love all the casting so far. Always need more DC content. 1 dc movie every 2 or 3 years is too long of a wait

Also, congrats on your first post and welcome to the community

5 Likes

Welcome! And yes, also really excited for it! Pattinson wouldn’t have come to mind if ya asked me who to pick for Batman, but I have high hopes. He’s got such a bad rap to some because of Twilight, but everyone’s gotta remember that was 12 years ago, and he’s showed off acting chops elsewhere. Heck, even Leo did Titanic. A lot of actors have some goofy roles in retrospect. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better myself! Quality over quantity any day

2 Likes

Leo is the man! Lol. But yeah, I got high hopes for Rob Pat and company…let’s just hope they do these characters justice!

3 Likes

Welcome! I’m most excited to see the new Batmobile :nerd_face: and I’m excited for Zoey Kravitz as Catwoman, too!

And I think there’s enough content if you immerse yourself in it! I’m soaking in Birds of Prey right now; listening to the soundtrack and score, shopping for merch, looking at fan art, and hopefully gonna see it again soon. And then I’m jumping on the WW84 hype train!

2 Likes

Congrats on you’re 1st post. Well done & correctly done. I’m in the opinion there can never be enough DC content. Also, I reside in the Quality over Quantity camp. @biff_pow just tagged u b/c I think Zoe will be a great Catwoman also.

2 Likes

I still haven’t been able to make it to see Birds of Prey yet but I’m going to soon! I can’t wait for WW84 though! The first WW was great!

2 Likes

I hope you do get a chance to see BoP, and enjoy it! Personally it’s my favorite DCEU movie yet.

3 Likes

Im so excited and intrigued about the new era of batman on the big screen. The director, the cast, Michael Giachinno’s score, i could go on and on. Im also thrilled that the riddler is going to get another live action take.

1 Like

Everytime someone complains about a casting decision I just remind myself that people freaked out when Keaton was cast, and the 89 batman is still one of my favorite movies. I think it has great potential to be an awesome movie and I’m looking forward to seeing it.

2 Likes

Well said

Wayyy late here but finally got a chance to stop and watch Birds of Prey! It was great! Loved how Huntress killed Zsasz and tried to dip after :joy:

1 Like

I’m so glad you enjoyed it!

1 Like