First Time Custom Funko Pop!

So, I tried my hand at some custom Funko Pop’s for the first time and I think it went well. My inspiration was Harley’s Little Black Book comic (one of my favorite Harley Quinn storylines cause of the pairing of her and Wonder Woman). Painting their body’s to match the heads was the hardest part, but I’m happy with how they turned out.
What do ya’ll think?

12 Likes

Awesome™:+1:

3 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

Those are great! Did you have to switch the heads of each figure?

4 Likes

Thanks! And I did have to swap the heads on both, but that process was pretty easy compared to the painting. Lol.

3 Likes

That’s awesome @C_resi21.

1 Like

I know it! I’ve only made a custom Funko once as a birthday gift, and it was both time consuming and difficult. My results certainly weren’t as good as yours. I’m glad I didn’t have to deal with switching heads. Did you paint their clothes white and then paint over them? Or were you brave enough to just jump right into painting over their clothes? Either way, I’m still blown away by your work.

3 Likes

Nice job

2 Likes

I only had to paint the skin to match the heads, thankfully! I couldn’t have painted the clothes with that much detail. Lol

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks!!

1 Like

that’s actually super cool!! they both look official!!

3 Likes

Thanks! I’m glad you like them.

2 Likes

Great work.

What type of paint and brushes did you use? I’ve always wanted to try making a custom Funko Pop, but I don’t have the slightest clue where to start.

2 Likes

Thanks! I used The Army Painter Hobby Starter Brushes and MSP Bones Master Series paint.

1 Like