First Single From Zack Snyder's Justice League Soundtrack Released!

The first single from Zack Snyder’s Justice League soundtrack was released early this morning on both Zack Snyder’s Twitter and our composer, Tom Holkenborg.

The song, “The Crew At Warpower” is now available across most music platforms.

Check it out now!

What do you think of the first song from Zack Snyder’s Justice League soundtrack? Tell us in the comments below! :point_down: :point_down:

16 Likes

9 Likes

Gotta check this out! Freaking love Junkie XL!

4 Likes

Love it.

4 Likes

:notes:Awesome™:+1::notes:

2 Likes

5 Likes

AndreTheGiant

3 Likes

The whole Zack Snyder’s Justice League is kind of cool in that I have absolutely no expectations for it or of it.

Whatever it is, it is. I’m just going to let it wash over me and enjoy it.

And hopefully DC does a digital-first comic series about it. [insert smiley face]

I believe I’ve only seen Justice League once, maybe twice. So I don’t remember what the story was about anyway, only that I didn’t enjoy it.

Zack Snyder’s Justice League should be refreshing then, and truly new (to me) outside of the obvious…

Anyway, nice single. I like it.

4 Likes

Love it – has a great mix of dark overtones and powerful, bright melody. If that makes sense.

Very excited to hear Junkie XL’s score – loved his work ever since I first heard it in Mad Max: Fury Road and I definitely think this soundtrack will be a landmark for other similar superhero titles to measure up to.

3 Likes

:point_up: This, all of this.

5 Likes

That sounds good!

1 Like
2 Likes