First Look: Valentine's Day Breakup Advice From Harley Quinn

There are some things that are just synonymous with Valentine’s Day. Candy hearts, flowers, chocolates, rotund little cupids and DC’s annual anthology celebrating love within the DC Universe. While the February one-shot may be a relatively new addition to our yearly slate, its roots go all the way back to the Golden Age and the mid-century heyday of romance comics like Girls’ Love Stories and Young Romance.

Of course, love and romance have changed since the days of those early anthologies. While once a jilted lover might respond by locking herself in her bedroom and crying, these days they’re far more likely to lash out and seek revenge…especially if the heartbroken young woman is Harley Quinn.

To learn more about Strange Love Adventures, head over to DC Comics!

Absolutely dying to know what happens with the T-Rex? Strange Love Adventures will arrive on DC UNIVERSE INFINITE on February 14th! :heart:

13 Likes

I wasn’t planning on reading this until 6 months from now, but given how the book will be here the same day as its retail release, I’ll finally have something to do on Valentine’s Day for a change.

makes a “Read Strange Love Adventures on the 14th” note on his calendar

9 Likes

:eyes:
@Mae!

And the return of the DC heart logo!

3 Likes

DC Young Love reboot?

5 Likes

You are a poet. :star_struck:

5 Likes

:00_harlivy: :rose:Ready…
Ngl, I hope something gets sploded. :boom: :wink:

11 Likes

Um… Did you not read the preview? It already has.

2 Likes

#WeLoveTheSplosions

:00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

6 Likes

The Mighty @Mae is wise and wonderful. :smiley: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

:hugs:

5 Likes

:hugs:

5 Likes

Yes, please!

4 Likes

x2379shf

x2372shf

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Your Sarcas-O-meter™️ might be malfunctioning a bit there—it’s okay, tho! I have a spare you can borrow! :smile:

Dear @DC89 :raised_hands: We do. We really do. :diamonds: :boom:

Also:

@Vroom Personally, I treat it like any other day. If you have someone special, you should treat them that way all the time, and if you don’t - treat yourself to something special! You’re worth it. That’s my 2cents. :v::heart:

8 Likes

#ThemysciraProtector. :+1: :smiley:

5 Likes

I absolutely agree that someone special should be treated that way 24/7.

However, as I’m currently a “table for one” kind of guy, I will treat myself to something special (per your instruction)! No more Valentine’s blues for this guy! Nuh-uh, no-how, no-way! :point_up:t2: :clark_hv_4:

proceeds to window shop and see if he can find something special for himself

3 Likes

Ivy is gorgeous!:heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

:slight_smile: :heart_eyes:
xhmbb1Bx

1 Like