First Look: The Flash #772 - Wally West Returns to Central City!

The Speed Force has propelled Wally West across the Multiverse, from its past to its future. Along the way, he’s experienced the whole of existence, from running with dinosaurs to escaping the Legion of Doom, to the tragedies he’s faced at Sanctuary, and even seeing his children take up the mantle of The Flash.

But after all of that, The Flash is finally home in Central City, back with his loving wife Linda, his kids Jai and Iris, and…

Looking for a job???

DC’s got your first look at “Job Hunt,” from issue #772 of The Flash , on sale at local comic book stores and on participating digital platforms Tuesday, July 20, 2021.

Written by JEREMY ADAMS
Art by WILL CONRAD
Colors by ALEX SINCLAIR
Letters by STEVE WANDS
$3.99 Main cover by BRANDON PETERSON and MICHAEL ATIYEH
$4.99 Card Stock variant cover by BRETT BOOTH, JONATHAN GLAPION and ALEX SINCLAIR

To check out the variant covers as well as sneak peeks at a few pages, head over to DC Comics!

Are you excited to follow The Flash’s job hunt? Let us know in the comments! :point_down:

12 Likes

I am hoping for more JSA after their cameo last issue.

2 Likes

Not keeping up with current issues of The Flash, but glad to hear Wally is back. Wally will always be the Flash to me.

3 Likes

I have about 2-4 months of comics in a stack that I am slowly getting through with the goal of reading everything this weekend. The Flash is actually in the next group of comics to be read from that stack, along with Justice League and Wonder Woman.

1 Like

As I have stated elsewhere on this app, this is the best comic DC is currently publishing. It’s a “fast-paced” fun ride through the DCU with a true hero who is easy to root for. I wish I could say this about Superman and The Batman.

1 Like