First Look: HARDWARE SEASON ONE #1 - Releasing on August 10th, 2021

HARDWARE SEASONE ONE #1 PREVIEW - MADE OUT TO BE A SCAPEGOAT BY ALVA INDUSTRIES, CURTIS METCALF IS ON THE RUN. CAN HE TURN THINGS AROUND AND GET REVENGE?

On Sale August 10th, 2021

Hardware is back and better than ever in this new series from Milestone Comics. We have a first look so you can prepare yourself for what’s in store!

Writer: Brandon Thomas
Artist: Denys Cowan
Cover: Mateus Mahanini

Synopsis: Curtis Metcalf was the brightest shining star of Alva Industries, a brilliant scientist mentored by Edwin Alva since childhood…until the failures of Alva technology at the “Big Bang” disaster threatened to destroy the company, and Alva needed a scapegoat. Now Curtis is on the run from the Dakota police department…but a man as smart-and paranoid-as Curtis takes precautions. With a nearly indestructible suit of armor and remarkable inventions that he never handed over to Alva, Curtis stands determined to do much more than clear his name…he’s going to take the fight back to Alva himself!

Pre-order your copy today by heading to dccomics.com or hitting up your favorite LCS !

Are you excited for the return of Hardware? Let us know in the comments! :point_down:

10 Likes

Hell yes, I am very excited for Hardware’s return! :partying_face: He’s become a Milestone favorite of mine, thanks to his original book’s digital release.

I’ll be reading the digital edition of Hardware: Season One #1 on DCUI and I just might pick this…

…up at the comic store, as next week is very light on new releases for me.

4 Likes

This is THE news for today. :purple_heart: :fist:t3:

bw146
#milestone-comics #art #dakotaforever #missangela
xres2

4 Likes

Looks Awesome™:+1:

Can’t wait!

What’s all the stuff on the bottom?

1 Like

So, this looks AWESOME.

@Alec.Holland I would like to apologize for my bad joke a few days ago, guess people really do read Hardware! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Cowan & Sienkiewicz are like a law firm that fights the good fight and never loses a case.

#milestone-comics #hardware #denys-cowan #bill-sienkiewicz #dakotaforever