First Look: DC vs. Vampires Gets Off to a Bloody Good Start

Some super-villains want to rule the world. Others want to enslave its people. Some may want to destroy Earth, while others really do want to save it…they’re just terribly misguided on how to do it. But vampires? Vampires just want to eat us all.

For generations, they’ve lived among us, hidden in plain sight and kept in line by a system of laws they alone shape. Now those systems are gone and the world’s most ravenous threat is about to be unleashed…and even the Justice League might not be able to stop it.

To learn more about DC Vs. Vampires and see some variant covers, head over to DC Comics!

Are you excited for DC vs. Vampires? Le us know in the comments! :point_down:

4 Likes

I just read issue #11 and this series is such a blast. Comics like this make the entire genre worthwhile. Taking characters we love and putting them in a world where anything goes is so fun! Every issue is a shocker, every page is another twist and you don’t know what’s coming next but you can’t wait to find out.

I hope they make this into an animated movie or series - would be phenomenal - but if not I’m glad I’ll always have this to revisit and enjoy.

1 Like